Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: too many admins!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default too many admins!

Zero you really need to put a limit on the number of admins in the server. Or at least make some kind of requirement to have admin. I join the server and BAM like 10 people with the ibis.a tag. Also i read over the admin abuse board, and its pathetic how people use no clip and try to justify themselves that they didnt know they had the bomb?
    Admin is given to you to help make the server better for everyone and to get rid of hackers, spammers, etc. It is not there for your amusement to fly around the map.
    Its like summer of 08 all over again

2. Default

Money talks in this world. Simple as that.

3. Default

uhhh, only clone is a retard w/ noclip. the other ones that know the command don't use it.

and you can't lump everyone in with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    This thread is bad and you should feel bad.
    Your the one that should feel bad for not caring or posting about the overflow of admins and the overflow of admin abuse posts. I go into a server and i see clone using some sort of admin command to his advantage every round, and when i go into zombie mod server, DAM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Your the one that should feel bad for not caring or posting about the overflow of admins and the overflow of admin abuse posts. I go into a server and i see clone using some sort of admin command to his advantage every round, and when i go into zombie mod server, DAM.
    hold on, what's happening in zm? it's clean whenever me or james or rob is in there
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Care to elaborate on that? because from here thats slander there buddy. I never use admin to my advantage thats the only thing i never do. I give cash, fuck around and thats about it. Please elaborate on this and then we can discuss.

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

8. Default

then demo them and send it 2 zero... real simple. sounds like your problem is with people not using admin correctly, the amount of admins shouldn't matter... all that should matter is that they are doing there job properly.
    Last edited by maynard; 08-17-2010 at 07:19 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

More admins is good because it means more money for ZERO and the server.

Secondly this thread solves nothing. No demos, no names, nothing.

Record a demo like Maynard said and prove to ZERO there are admins abusing their power. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    uhhh, only clone is a retard w/ noclip. the other ones that know the command don't use it.

and you can't lump everyone in with him.
    lies..... blade does it like every map