Thread: [fixed] steam update again servers down

Default [fixed] steam update again servers down

yup again they updated wonder why.

2. Default

Just to make you wonder!
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Just to make you wonder!
    it doesn't take much with mikey lol

edit: wow, these valve updates are great for us!! seriously. there are almost 40 "guests" on the forums atm, all looking at this topic, and two of the other "valve has updated, pls 2 fix zero" threads. each time valve updates everything, people must google the messege that displays, and with our abundance of threads relateing to the update, they are led here!!
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 08-17-2010 at 02:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

I can tell you why, because I took my computer apart and thus I would not be ready for an update just for today.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I can tell you why, because I took my computer apart and thus I would not be ready for an update just for today.
    so servers gonna be down for the day? or can we expect you to have em up, not being a dick just wondering if i should stop checking every half hour

6. Default

Servers are fixed. I got on my laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Servers are fixed. I got on my laptop.
    except for gg and zm apparently