Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My app

1. Default My app

In game name: Hi im Bob/ You mad bro?

Born: 12/16/1984

Weapons of choice: Ak47, knife

Favorite Map: Blue arena

Reason for app: I have been playing on Ibis servers since late 2007. These are the only servers i still play on, so i figured its worth a shot to app. I really enjoy playing on the servers and hope i get the chance to join Ibis.

Contact info: You can message me on Steam or PM me here.

2. Default

Fuck yeah..!!
    +1 !!!!

Good Luck Bob..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

3. Default

Ya, Bob's cool

+1 Good luck man
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

+10000 internets

bob!!! +1!!!!!

6. Default

obviously +1 i mean he is my bro for crying out loud, and he is a decent guy and very good cs player....Goodluck bro.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hmdbrian View Post
    obviously +1 i mean he is my bro for crying out loud, and he is a decent guy and very good cs player....Goodluck bro.
    wow hes your brother?!?!?! i didnt know that.. lol

haha but he def. is a good guy and a good player.. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

8. Default

+1. good player, always respectful.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

9. Default

+1 From me too
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

the thread should be called "The Bob" youd get alot more people coming in here realizing who you are to +1

any who

+1 man =D