Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: spasm abuse :(

obviously you guys want admins to keep abusing. you guys obviously also think taz and clone have been doing a standup job of being admin, when both of those guys are worse than i was. spasm was admin abusing, plain and simple. instead of trying to promote admin abuse, you should be trying to weed out all the admins that are abusing. this thread is no less serious than any of the admin abuse threads against me. in fact i had quite a few for slaying people for little to no reason. spasm was just in a pissy mood, but that still doesnt give him the right to be an ass

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    obviously you guys want admins to keep abusing. you guys obviously also think taz and clone have been doing a standup job of being admin, when both of those guys are worse than i was. spasm was admin abusing, plain and simple. instead of trying to promote admin abuse, you should be trying to weed out all the admins that are abusing. this thread is no less serious than any of the admin abuse threads against me. in fact i had quite a few for slaying people for little to no reason. spasm was just in a pissy mood, but that still doesnt give him the right to be an ass
    how many times did he slay you? is your mute up? how about yur ban?
    wait, what? he slayed you once?
    well, how long of a mute?
    nothing? like, at all?
    but you're posting an abuse thread. there was a ban, right?
    seriously? so you're saying all you have to go on is a slay?
    did...did the slay expire or are you still slayed? i'm not patronizing you, i'm just trying to get the facts straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

just slay him when u see him ingame I want to sooo badly.... But it would be abuse which i excel in

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    how many times did he slay you? is your mute up? how about yur ban?
    wait, what? he slayed you once?
    well, how long of a mute?
    nothing? like, at all?
    but you're posting an abuse thread. there was a ban, right?
    seriously? so you're saying all you have to go on is a slay?
    did...did the slay expire or are you still slayed? i'm not patronizing you, i'm just trying to get the facts straight.
    most of my admin abuse threads were of the same or of even less severity

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    most of my admin abuse threads were of the same or of even less severity
    So this gives you the right to waste other peoples time?
    Hallwagner if you continue to use this kind of logic when posting (abuse) threads we may have to consider removing your ability to post on the forums.

No Abuse. Thread Closed.