Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: STEAM_0:0:4648965 Fluffy Frufflebottoms walling aimbotting

1. Default

He was watching people THROUGHT the walls CONSISTANTLY and magically zooming in on there heads, not only with assault rifles but pistols and youmadbro had suspected him of the same shit on deagle too for some time, he just never demoed him

just watch for that glock kill, thats fucking bullshit after all he comes out of fucking nowhere and wins the rounds with a 25 to 1 fucking ratio which is fucking UNREAL, he's hacking end of fucking story and as soon as we got rid of him there was no more of that fucking bullshit, when he was on the round time got halfed because of that fucking shit for fucks sake.

2. Default

Dear lord, Kavinsky, I played one good round early in the day, and that's it. The hyperbole is totally uncalled for. I didn't win even half of the rounds I played tonight, and I don't recall winning any of them convincingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    He was watching people THROUGHT the walls CONSISTANTLY and magically zooming in on there heads, not only with assault rifles but pistols and youmadbro had suspected him of the same shit on deagle too for some time, he just never demoed him

just watch for that glock kill, thats fucking bullshit after all he comes out of fucking nowhere and wins the rounds with a 25 to 1 fucking ratio which is fucking UNREAL, he's hacking end of fucking story and as soon as we got rid of him there was no more of that fucking bullshit, when he was on the round time got halfed because of that fucking shit for fucks sake.
    tons of people have had ridiculous games like that. nissan went 26-0 once (albeit with a handicap of starting on level 10 or something) i went 26-2 once starting on level 9 or 10.....and thats ME. do u want to ban me for hacking kavinsky? just write it off as an abberation, and watch him closely, like somebody else suggested

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    I LOVE MEN
    fixed for ya there Fagner

5. Default

Sorry, Kavinsky. Watched the demo about half a dozen times with and without wireframes and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. The only person who should have been banned was me for talking too much with an annoying voice. I never really felt like the guy was hacking personally, but he is definitely a better player than most who play in the server. While he may use hacks, the short demo provided doesn't seem to show it.

ill agree with both parties here, the accusing and blind.

the demo isnt sufficient enough unfortunately.
    but there is one thing that you might want to consider. that is a pattern. if a wall hacker is smart he will use his/wer wall hacks but make it seem as though they arnt by for example not following a player with there cross hairs threw walls.

a pattern i see often with wall hackers is this.

they will start the round and typically wait like 2-5 sec in spawn. they will then go only to the side of the map or spot of the map that has the least amount of enemy players. ect. this is an example of a wall hacker who knows what he is doing "pattern".

think about silent sniper. he was vac banned, but was VERY sly about his hacking. most didnt know what to look for. try putting your self in the hackers shoes. how would you play to remain hidden, but play to have an upper hand with wall hacks?

all in all, threw my time playing with him. i have seen nothing less then what seems to be wall hacking.

the demo does not prove it but his other bans on other servers may.

7. Default

Alright maybe I'm wrong on this but it just seemed like he was way too good on certain maps, like he never missed a shot on deagle and a few other maps which made me, youmad and xen highly suspicious of him on deagle and this.

If he wasnt hacking then so be it and let him be unbanned I'm not the kind of person who wont admit I may be wrong about this but still it should mean something that I wasnt the only one picking up on him.

8. Default

Yeah I was going to demo him earlier in the day but he left the server, on gg_ka_fallingtrash he would stare directly at the walls and then step out already aiming at someone shoot them and then come back in. This was all at the beginning of the rounds when most of these players wouldn't be viewable on the radar yet.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    i want you Fagner
    fixt for my liking?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Yeah I was going to demo him earlier in the day but he left the server, on gg_ka_fallingtrash he would stare directly at the walls and then step out already aiming at someone shoot them and then come back in. This was all at the beginning of the rounds when most of these players wouldn't be viewable on the radar yet.
    isn't fallingtrash the one where ct and t spawn is like right next to eachother? cause if its that map that i'm thinking of...theres almost always somebody still camping their spawn atleast.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews