Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: STEAM_0:0:4648965 Fluffy Frufflebottoms walling aimbotting

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    isn't fallingtrash the one where ct and t spawn is like right next to eachother? cause if its that map that i'm thinking of...theres almost always somebody still camping their spawn atleast.
    Yeah it's the circle map with the big X in the middle, right when the round started he would stare at the point where the two walls meet and look around it was really wierd. I was just watching him at first, and right when I was going to start a demo he left.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Yeah it's the circle map with the big X in the middle, right when the round started he would stare at the point where the two walls meet and look around it was really wierd. I was just watching him at first, and right when I was going to start a demo he left.
    although lets face it. that map is a piece of shit. everyone sprays through the walls normally, so it's tough to see wallhacks there
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Meh, all I can imagine is he popped around the corner of spawn, got a kill, and ran back and repeated. I dont like the fact the spawns are like right next to eachother either...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Default

DONT BE SCARED OF MY BIG POST! ITS MOSTLY QUOTING MANY PPL LOL... (am bored at work again...)

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    He was watching people THROUGHT the walls CONSISTANTLY and magically zooming in on there heads, not only with assault rifles but pistols and youmadbro had suspected him of the same shit on deagle too for some time, he just never demoed him
    I have to agree with kav on the SUSPICION of fluff, i was there last time and i was going in spec mode myself bcos some of his shots were just TOO gd...i havent watched this demo yet bcos am at work, but if this demo wasnt to be conclusive, hacker or not, am pretty sure this guy's "skills" would get him a couple more ban requests at least...Heck this guy is even "luckier" than penis around corners, getting headshots on the fly when someone would be even WALKING so that they listen where someone is...

Yeah I was going to demo him earlier in the day but he left the server, on gg_ka_fallingtrash he would stare directly at the walls and then step out already aiming at someone shoot them and then come back in. This was all at the beginning of the rounds when most of these players wouldn't be viewable on the radar yet.
    on complex, he used to belike goig on the slide near the "yellow window" near T spawm, and out of nowhere be turning to his right, aiming at the balcony (snipe camper's dreamspot...) that is just above the "V" bridged, and headshoot a guy that hasnt even appeared on the screen yet...As much as i would like to believe that some headshots can be legit when someone knows that the odds say that someone would be around a specific corner (if u know the map well), THIS specific scenario doesnt fit... i take it on myself, when i go up the slide there, my first objective would be to turn LEFT towards the window that overlooks the middle of the map, for the possibility of knifing a guy camping the window, instead of turning RIGHT towards the outside (where no one is...) and have my back turned to a HIGH probability area of having someone there...doesnt make any sense... wish i had it recorded tho, but still... (oh and the guy on the balcony didnt shoot anyone , so as far as i know he should have been invisible on the radar ...:S)

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    although lets face it. that map is a piece of shit
    i fucking hate that map with every bone in my body... retarded as fuck, its the fucking best map for wall-shooters / aimbotting ppl...hard as fuck to track a hacker there...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Perma banned
    lol, plz tell me u watched the demo first tho and not take kavs word for it :P
    dnt take me wrong , he DOES catch hackers most of the time, but someother times he makes me spec a person for 8 games, and as much as i would have SWORN the person is hacking, sometimes their actions are just RETARDED... we have random ppl here... many of them... i have 10 ppl on my suspect list that i ALWAYS go spec whenever i see em...so far 3 of them have been delegated to other admins who posted bans recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    The only person who should have been banned was me for talking too much with an annoying voice.[...]he is definitely a better player than most who play in the server. While he may use hacks, the short demo provided doesn't seem to show it.
    agreeed:P (to both parts lol)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    but there is one thing that you might want to consider. that is a pattern.... [blablabla pattern stuff that i wont quote for space:P]
    the demo does not prove it but his other bans on other servers may.
    u're right (holy fuck did i just say that?)about the patterns thing, each player has a style, and a "hacker" pattern differs from a "gd player" predicting (using probabilties or experience) where ppl would be...
    for now, am just gonna worry about avenging that BS knife he had on me last time -.- i havent seen THIS demo yet, but all the monitoring i had of him still wasnt conclusive yet..
    Last edited by CYBER; 08-19-2010 at 10:04 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    DONT BE SCARED OF MY BIG POST! ITS MOSTLY QUOTING MANY PPL LOL... (am bored at work again...)
    ^--boredom at its finest

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

6. Default

[QUOTE=DJ_MikeyRevile;82098]
    try putting your self in the hackers shoes. how would you play to remain hidden, but play to have an upper hand with wall hacks?

QUOTE]

i'd play with a large screen and an increased viewing angle, and tilt my gun slightly towards the wall but never looking directly at it so i could see people in the next corridor and be ready to make it look like good reflexes
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    He was watching people THROUGHT the walls CONSISTANTLY and magically zooming in on there heads, not only with assault rifles but pistols and youmadbro had suspected him of the same shit on deagle too for some time, he just never demoed him

just watch for that glock kill, thats fucking bullshit after all he comes out of fucking nowhere and wins the rounds with a 25 to 1 fucking ratio which is fucking UNREAL, he's hacking end of fucking story and as soon as we got rid of him there was no more of that fucking bullshit, when he was on the round time got halfed because of that fucking shit for fucks sake.
    Okay, Kavinsky, I've gone through the demo again, and I have a few questions.

Firstly, I played the demo with mat_wireframe 1 to see if there's any reason to believe that I might be wallhacking, and all I see is a bunch of missed opportunities. Could you post the frames to a few of the situations you find to be illegitimate, so I can see for myself which parts you feel are obvious?

Secondly, you mention a glock kill, but I don't believe that I get a single glock kill in that demo. In fact, I seem to spend an entire clip missing two people who should've been easy kills, only to be shot in the back of the head by Dana. Thanks, Dana!

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post

i have 10 ppl on my suspect list that i ALWAYS go spec whenever i see em...so far 3 of them have been delegated to other admins who posted bans recently.
    who!?!?!? i hope its me :P haha

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    who!?!?!? i hope its me :P haha
    you wanna know how I know you're gay?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    ^--boredom at its finest
    just another day at work!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...