Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: STEAM_0:0:4648965 Fluffy Frufflebottoms walling aimbotting

1. Default

I snagged a game long demo, and at times he looked fishy, while others he looked lucky. I didnt want to make the call. Owns also pointed out a couple times you prefired without knowing someone was there. Your crosshair also a few times wandered to the head of someone a few walls away. It was still a tough call, and no one could really agree.

You even said look how well you did after I was done specing you. LOL. You started to not do so well after I stopped playing.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    I snagged a game long demo, and at times he looked fishy, while others he looked lucky. I didnt want to make the call. Owns also pointed out a couple times you prefired without knowing someone was there. Your crosshair also a few times wandered to the head of someone a few walls away. It was still a tough call, and no one could really agree.

You even said look how well you did after I was done specing you. LOL. You started to not do so well after I stopped playing.
    Haha, yes, I remember that you observed me for about two maps during which the broad side of a barn would've proven a challenge for me, and as soon as you rejoin the game, I get MVP twice in a row with seven or eight kills. Impeccable timing.

Do you have a recording of the supposed pre-firing? I rarely pre-fire, and I only do so if I'm reasonably sure that I'll perforate something more animated than a wall.

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    because WE enjoyed our time last night?
    you wish fagner. stop getting me a blade confused

4. Default

I agree that fluffy is on the "to watch" list, however a ban at the word of another player should never happen.

Zero can review the demo and determine if a ban is necessary.

I do feel for fluffy if he is not hacking, as now he will be forever tainted if he plans to stick with ibis.

Edit: Also, not all hacks are obvious, so posting a demo for review is a good thing. It's just getting people to review the demo and give their opinion that is hard at times. Especially since the section is open for all players to see. If someone is hacking and they know that they are being watched (like fluffy did), they aren't going to hack anymore..if they're smart. If the behavior that originally made you suspicious continues, then you can either assume that they are not hacking, or don't care to let you see them hack.

After watching the demo, there is nothing in it that leads me to believe he is hacking. It is a rather short demo, and the map is not ideal.
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 08-19-2010 at 04:13 PM.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

I fucked up when doing recording and all I have is the last 5 minutes at Deagle.

This is all I got though. Even then some instances look questionable IMO.

I do have to agree with all the evidence brought forward, its just no enough. But like owns said, He is on a watch list.

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    I agree that fluffy is on the "to watch" list, however a ban at the word of another player should never happen.

Zero can review the demo and determine if a ban is necessary.

I do feel for fluffy if he is not hacking, as now he will be forever tainted if he plans to stick with ibis.

Edit: Also, not all hacks are obvious, so posting a demo for review is a good thing. It's just getting people to review the demo and give their opinion that is hard at times. Especially since the section is open for all players to see. If someone is hacking and they know that they are being watched (like fluffy did), they aren't going to hack anymore..if they're smart. If the behavior that originally made you suspicious continues, then you can either assume that they are not hacking, or don't care to let you see them hack.

After watching the demo, there is nothing in it that leads me to believe he is hacking. It is a rather short demo, and the map is not ideal.
    agreed. maybe sending the demo off to an expert on this sort of thing would do some good. what we need is an in-house expert of sorts on hacking.

ahem....

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    agreed. maybe sending the demo off to an expert on this sort of thing would do some good. what we need is an in-house expert of sorts on hacking.
    who has two thumbs and an astonishing hack radar !!!!THIS GUY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    ahem....
    pft!!!