Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: STEAM_0:0:4648965 Fluffy Frufflebottoms walling aimbotting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default STEAM_0:0:4648965 Fluffy Frufflebottoms walling aimbotting

as the title says for aimbotting and obvious walling

19: STEAM_0:0:4648965 Fluffy Frufflebottoms /Q633M9r6OM4udNI1fKVK1zHR+ExJpJVlojBTOZxMgA=
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 08-25-2010 at 03:08 AM.

2. Default

Perma banned
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Perma banned
    You can't just fuckin ban before anyone even watches and responds to the demo, your not clan or ZERO either.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    You can't just fuckin ban before anyone even watches and responds to the demo, your not clan or ZERO either.
    Hobo has as much credit as I do. Therefore not respecting him is like disrespecting me. D=

He was doing his job and did exactly what I have done, and what I would have done. It is better to be safe than sorry when it comes to hackers.. But as I've said before, wallhacking is a tricky one. Kavinsky provided a demo for us to kindly share our opinions about, meaning he did nothing wrong either.

Unless it's ZM, it's not that usual that people have 26-0..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Hobo has as much credit as I do. Therefore not respecting him is like disrespecting me. D=

He was doing his job and did exactly what I have done, and what I would have done. It is better to be safe than sorry when it comes to hackers.. But as I've said before, wallhacking is a tricky one. Kavinsky provided a demo for us to kindly share our opinions about, meaning he did nothing wrong either.

Unless it's ZM, it's not that usual that people have 26-0..
    So you will ban on someones word.... Ban me now please. Doing your job is watching a demo and making your own conclusions. I'm sorry if you have never been accussed of hacking. This isn't zombie mod. It isn't safer then sorry, do you want bad players playing on your servers, oh wait, you don't play anything that really takes (true cs) player skill. I am sorry James but your post is not for the benefit of the community, it's for the benefit of admins that ban without a fuckin thought in the world about it. Good day.

Edit: i just read your last comment, the demo never was never even discussed, he was banned immediatly, and it has now been like 4 days. I would be singing a different tune if like 5 or 6 people agreed with kavnisky and they was like yea hacks no doubt or w/e. Then Yes he did his job, but that isn't how it went down. He was banned b4 anyone could even watch the demo. I have won on 26-1 before, it isn't that difficult. Espcially if you join late. I will disrespect any admin that bans without even viewing the evidence, that is bullshit.
    Last edited by Spasm; 08-22-2010 at 11:40 AM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    I will disrespect any admin that bans without even viewing the evidence, that is bullshit.
    +1

By the way, wall-hacking is easy to determine. When I was watching that demo, I saw nothing that even remotely caught me off-guard.
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!

7. Default

It's not obvious at all.

I don't see any foul play in this demo.

8. Default

lmao, watched it, no hacks /thread

watched it like 4 times... nothing exactly obvious other than radar whoring from the looks of it.

but that's just me if i were in GG playing like that.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    watched it like 4 times... nothing exactly obvious other than radar whoring from the looks of it.

but that's just me if i were in GG playing like that.
    ya radar whoring is about all I saw as well.