Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fluffy Frufflebottoms 8/18/2010 11:05 PM

1. Default

yea, i was in server when all this happened. I was actually senior admin and imho was he fishy, of course the guy went 26-1 and 26-4 back to back....but i didnt do the ban myself for the reason there really was not any hard evidence. I too say unban him until we get more hard evidence, until than just assume the guys a beast...and fluffy when your that good you have to expect people harrassing you about being a hacker, you just gotta ignore them.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Frufflebottoms View Post
    Do me a favour here, Mos Def. If you refuse to even observe the demo that resulted in my ban, and refuse to acknowledge that I have played what I assume to be close to every round on this server in the presence of admins who saw no reason to issue a ban, then be adult enough to cease your continuing harassment of me, and your repeated allegations regardless of circumstances.

This is intensely tedious. I understand that you think that I'm cheating. I understood that the first time you said it. What you need to realise is that repeating this ad infinitum will do nothing to change the circumstances, and that arguing for maintaining my ban while providing absolutely no reason for doing so is petty and by definition unjustified.

If you can produce any shred of the supposed plurality of evidence documenting the accusations, then do so. If you can't, then kindly take your infantile grievances elsewhere.
    whoaaaaa seems like he types with a dictionary next to his keyboard...

succesful troll is succesful!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    or hes just intelligent and educated

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    or hes just intelligent and educated
    naaaaah there are no intelligent and educated people on the internet

succesful troll is succesful!!!

5. Default

How long was the ban for.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    lol starfish, thats the first thing i said when i read his post:P
    oh wait!!!!!!!
    1- fluffy is TOO skilled, and he predicts player movements at all time...
    2- accused of hacking bcos his skils are beyound human understanding:P which leads to possible aim or sometimes wall (as some think)
    3- writes with perfect english as if he is writing a fucking english essay over here, or as if he is researching words from a dictionary database...

conclusion:
    HOLY FUCK... fluffy is a BOT!!! a goddamn AI or a computer from the future that went back in time solely to fuck up our game!!
    but seriously... someone unban the fucker so i can knife his ass and get even with the guy??? i'll personally monitor his hacking ass for future reference!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkphoenix View Post
    How long was the ban for.
    if u bothered reading the second post in the thread that fluffster pointed to (in the ban request sectioon), u would have know it was a perma ban brah
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

didnt review demo, not at desktop. but was reviewing his stats on the statspage to look for anything suspicious, and noticed that he has nearly a 51 % accuracy in his shots, which is slightly suspicious. other players on the upper echelon of the ranking system averaged around 40 % accuracy with some exceptions. another think to note about a seperate player of whom im very suspicious of is steeltoe's 53 % headshot percentage. that is outlandish as well. but thats a conversation for another time

he is impressive....

for a hacker

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    didnt review demo, not at desktop. but was reviewing his stats on the statspage to look for anything suspicious, and noticed that he has nearly a 51 % accuracy in his shots, which is slightly suspicious. other players on the upper echelon of the ranking system averaged around 40 % accuracy with some exceptions. another think to note about a seperate player of whom im very suspicious of is steeltoe's 53 % headshot percentage. that is outlandish as well. but thats a conversation for another time
    Hes only been playing after the update. Everyone's accuracy is through the roof after the update. I prob. Avg. That or more now.

10. Default

Since I'm very new to the GunGame server, I figured it might make sense to give you a baseline to judge the demo by, so I recorded a game with a few bots on an otherwise empty server. I wouldn't say that I'm a bad shot, but I definitely wouldn't say that I'm a decidedly good player either. Certainly not to the point of warranting suspicion.