Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fluffy Frufflebottoms 8/18/2010 11:05 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Hes only been playing after the update. Everyone's accuracy is through the roof after the update. I prob. Avg. That or more now.
    yea, i see that now. even my accuracy is improving tremendously since the update

2. Default

so i take it he wont be unbanned?

3. Default

I'm having a hard time understanding this process. The majority opinion seems to be that there is no legitimate reason to ban me, yet the ban remains in effect. Should I expect this to persist?

Since there is a major issue with it and other people (like me) think you are hacking, We sent copies to VAC and also waiting on Zero to see what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Since there is a major issue with it and other people (like me) think you are hacking, We sent copies to VAC and also waiting on Zero to see what he says.
    oh dear, knowing how incompetent valve is, that could take decades

ya lol. Im not holding my breath on that. but maybe zero will come in here in a couple of years.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    oh dear, knowing how incompetent valve is, that could take decades
    It took less than a week for Silent to get vac banned if I recall correctly.

And these demos aren't going to prove shit. Get off it, guys.

8. Default

wow, cmon guys, im not saying that he dont hack, however these demos out there of him are not proving shit....it is an unfair ban, i guess if somebody cries wolf you can perma ban without any consequences. Something needs to be done here, some sort of process to narrow down admins. I know its all about money but honostly i would rather pay a bit more for admin and get rid of these incompetent assholes (not gonna mention names, however i can think of quite a few).

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    So I'm to remain banned on insufficient evidence until everyone is satisfied that I'm not cheating? I have to say that treating players as guilty until proven innocent is a strange way to operate a community.

10. Default

Your not banned from pub so come play there!