Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Fluffy Frufflebottoms 8/18/2010 11:05 PM

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Hey, fuck your mother.

2. Default

I didn't realize this before and I sincerely apologize for this but try rejoining the server. I unbanned you from the gungame server myself.

I suspect the one who banned has the ability to unban as well for that individual. So ya, try joining now. If you are still banned, I don't know what else to do. Again, I apologize for making you wait this long.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    I didn't realize this before and I sincerely apologize for this but try rejoining the server. I unbanned you from the gungame server myself.

I suspect the one who banned has the ability to unban as well for that individual. So ya, try joining now. If you are still banned, I don't know what else to do. Again, I apologize for making you wait this long.
    I'm still not able to join the server. As for banning me, don't sweat it. The ban doesn't bother me; it's the the persistence of it that does.

4. Default

Unban deez nutz !!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    even though vac already responded and said fluffy was legit. its been proven over and over, time and time again that he wasn't hacking.the [needs unbanned] prefix on the thread was placed on by james, denoting that fluffy is supposed to be unbanned. yet, NOTHING IS FUCKING HAPPENING. seriously, how fucking long does it take to unban someone? i know it takes less then 5 seconds in console. even if zero has to do it remotely through the rcon or tcadmin or w/e its called, it doesnt take long at all. seriously guys, get it done
    How about I ban you for 6 months you fat faggot !

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    aw how sweet nys

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    This is going to be fun.

9. Default

So ya...any news on the progress on Fluffy...anyone? <insert awkward lol...>
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

10. Default

Unbanned