Thread: please unban me?

1. Default please unban me?

It's been clear for like 3 months now that I wasn't cheating, when am I going to get unbanned?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    not even worth it dude. ibis obviously wants to ban all the players with actual skill, and keep only noobs. theres like 10 people that havent been unbanned because of the clans incompetence/unability to unban them. ibis serioiusly needs to go through every single ban/unban me thread and evaluate whether the person should be unbanned or not and then ACTUALLY UNBAN THEM. fucking ridiculous
    They should go back and recheck yours.....you shoulda stayed banned from IBIS.

Dont got anything smart to say then shut the fuck up. If you hate IBIS so much leave.

Btw, Brk please do follow the proper procedure to get unbanned....look at everyone elses unban me format
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post

Btw, Brk please do follow the proper procedure to get unbanned....look at everyone elses unban me format
    for the record, he has. twice.

and james and maynard already tried to unban him...again twice

breaked, i gotta say, the only thing i can tell you is that you might have to wait til wednesday. zero's moving back to college and he can't do shit until then.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Oh well in that case he must wait for Zero.

Brk send him a PM stating that admins tried to unban you but it hasnt worked. Try it
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

5. Default

pretty much thats all you can do if admin tried to unban you and it didnt work and ibis Clan tried to unban you too and still nothing. All you can do is send a PM to Zero and give him a links showing that they have tried but no success. Zero is the only other person that can fix it.

6. Default

Unbanned.

7. Default

PM if otherwise

/Resolved

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.