Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fluffy Frufflebottoms 8/18/2010 11:05 PM

1. Default Fluffy Frufflebottoms 8/18/2010 11:05 PM

Name in Game: Fluffy Frufflebottoms
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:4648965
    Who banned you: TheLittlestHobo, I assume.
    When: Refer to title
    Where: GunGame server.
    Why banned: I'm wondering the same.

It seems that the demo in this thread proved irrefutably that my walls were missing and that my aim was assisted. I can't say that I agree with this conclusion.

I'm told that Mos Def, after spending four maps vociferously and incessantly moaning his ass off at me, has a demo of me cheating in a round where I was actually performing fairly well (26-1 - Go me!), so if you can provide that demo, Mos Def, let's take care of this right now so I don't have to post two of these threads.

2. Default

Did not hack, admin that banned him did not even watch the demo, took Kavinsky's word on it. Even admins on the server at the time refused to ban him because he is not hacking. Needs to be unbanned.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Did not hack, admin that banned him did not even watch the demo, took Kavinsky's word on it. Even admins on the server at the time refused to ban him because he is not hacking. Needs to be unbanned.
    This.

Fluffy is too much fun to have banned for an inconclusive demo.

4. Default I have no demo

I was in the game where you went 26-1 and there were two admins on both of which I believe got a demo and supposedly were going to post it.......I think one of them was mikey, and I can't remember the other one....Either way I could care less what happens to you, I wasn't the only one who thought you were being shady....I don't know what kavinsky's demo looks like, but again enough people, including admins (after spec'ing and getting demos) saw fit to ban you, so that is enough for me. If the demo isn't any good then reinstate this guy, but I would suggest keeping a very close eye on him....

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [UA] Mos Def View Post
    I was in the game where you went 26-1 and there were two admins on both of which I believe got a demo and supposedly were going to post it.......I think one of them was mikey, and I can't remember the other one....Either way I could care less what happens to you, I wasn't the only one who thought you were being shady....I don't know what kavinsky's demo looks like, but again enough people, including admins (after spec'ing and getting demos) saw fit to ban you, so that is enough for me. If the demo isn't any good then reinstate this guy, but I would suggest keeping a very close eye on him....
    Do me a favour here, Mos Def. If you refuse to even observe the demo that resulted in my ban, and refuse to acknowledge that I have played what I assume to be close to every round on this server in the presence of admins who saw no reason to issue a ban, then be adult enough to cease your continuing harassment of me, and your repeated allegations regardless of circumstances.

This is intensely tedious. I understand that you think that I'm cheating. I understood that the first time you said it. What you need to realise is that repeating this ad infinitum will do nothing to change the circumstances, and that arguing for maintaining my ban while providing absolutely no reason for doing so is petty and by definition unjustified.

If you can produce any shred of the supposed plurality of evidence documenting the accusations, then do so. If you can't, then kindly take your infantile grievances elsewhere.

no vac bans or other server bans that i have seen. Just is a douche apparently

http://bans.weareevil.net/index.php?...AM_0:0:4648965

7. Default

Bad ban, no hacks in the demo and I didn't see any in game.

8. Default

I was in that game as well.. good game fluffy it was awesome.

I find every game that someone does exceptionally good they MUST be hacking. There maybe some who do but some just have a horse shoe up their ass

Honestly, if there's evidence not being shown that proves he's an actual hacker, he might as well be unbanned until more valid evidence is shown. Hell, if hes going 26 - 1 in GG, i might as well start trying more on WCS beta and go 50+ kills - 5 or less deaths.... But then ppl rage and leave and then i gain no more xp therefore slowing up lvling...

Summing it up, he should be unbanned unless somebody provides better evidence than what was shown at kavinsky's thread.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    Honestly, if there's evidence not being shown that proves he's an actual hacker, he might as well be unbanned until more valid evidence is shown. Hell, if hes going 26 - 1 in GG, i might as well start trying more on WCS beta and go 50+ kills - 5 or less deaths.... But then ppl rage and leave and then i gain no more xp therefore slowing up lvling...

Summing it up, he should be unbanned unless somebody provides better evidence than what was shown at kavinsky's thread.
    Should have never been banned in the first place. Admins aren't supposed to do what hobo did. He banned someone on someones word. He didn't even take the time to watch the demo.