Thread: help plz

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default help plz

i have been having pc problems and i am just wanting to reformat my hard drive start over nice and fresh but i dont have a windows xp disk i do have the reg. key and it is legal came with the pc just did not come with the disk any way around this or do i have to buy one?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    i have been having pc problems and i am just wanting to reformat my hard drive start over nice and fresh but i dont have a windows xp disk i do have the reg. key and it is legal came with the pc just did not come with the disk any way around this or do i have to buy one?
    download from isohunt or something and burn image to a cd? should work if u have the key

succesful troll is succesful!!!

computers have a factory restore setting. do that.

4. Default

D/l the xp iso from a torrent site or get one from a friend. Avoid buying what you already paid for...

5. Default

okay i downloaded xp and burned it to a disk set my pc to boot off my cd rom and it dosent read the disk do i have to do something with it first befor burning it to a disk?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    okay i downloaded xp and burned it to a disk set my pc to boot off my cd rom and it dosent read the disk do i have to do something with it first befor burning it to a disk?
    Did you finalize it?

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.