Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Shootie [STEAM_0:0:14041159] Wall hacks

  1. #1

    Default Shootie [STEAM_0:0:14041159] Wall hacks

    0: hostname: GunGame MOD+ 100tick| IBIS | FAST DL | PsychoStats
    1: tcp/ip: 208.43.70.233:27015
    2: licenseid: 12354
    3: os: W
    4: logged in: yes
    5: time: Thu Aug 19 20:39:21 2010
    6: anti-cheats: VAC2
    7: map: gg_deagle5_4hm 21 active (21 max)
    8: crc: 19cb2bbf
    9: signature: SBSRC 410/109 O0rAOohdhKBRMNsF/6ng/LCeBRhY/wztJO31ueCDanNbTFLf/CIk+CQTpda2MX9a
    10:
    11: steam name key
    12: -------------------------------------------------------
    13: STEAM_0:0:29007982 YOUmadBrah? ibis.a /URPO7YmcvK+fFAJF/n7EN49RUtks04f/mX2WVUWJoM=
    14: STEAM_0:0:7486795 elite_alpha1328 DXjSIjfZ6V6eXQsBFGUH3j7nvZ8dWovcatVm6HbrQRo=
    15: STEAM_0:1:29245229 [zP]Redwolfo wlXZ9ydkK8SKge6j953zEKUZ8wLteXvp
    16: STEAM_0:0:14041159 Shootie HAQey3WCESBCwJl8BSjU1KaoZepmd1m4
    17: STEAM_0:0:9346426 <(@[email protected]<)(>@[email protected])> pxtkngeQlkt9BSb6+U0GobayQrhuC+WJ
    18: STEAM_0:0:33338936 SolarSoul | ibis.a aNJ8ESuZl83LqpoNPvpih9DGE/UGPZ7GGh7YCPGty0g=
    19: STEAM_0:0:19579802 unhcp pLjMJMb2aMkEUwyIw7u3Og==
    20: STEAM_0:1:703080 Phyuck Yiu ny+sBLUSiDgm388+YP7uCmaNfyB5WHMC
    21: STEAM_0:0:9538506 Fish <ibis.a> H9L8IU6xgrlekofHw9nTD7p7aIv/agHg
    22: STEAM_0:1:5287062 Dr.Hax LfNrWuyrV3Uod6eudWL7Dg==
    23: STEAM_0:0:15501844 frenchy T8pDt42nHbgIoK8Cxy3WQsz/PQHSGi3L
    24: STEAM_0:0:4643459 -Nitrix- y449abiJ6HAhFz/QTV1cAAF6y2Kc6jGf
    25: STEAM_0:0:33411460 ᵀᴴᴱeLmX|clanSearch oNCJ4jna4LOlRySgEQT538jmd2EIZvrfELPVQgn53gD3++W+c4 2MNA==
    26: STEAM_0:1:11032938 ruthreatningme23 la9hsBxVVeZ8OlgrkambATCL4a7D0i3lxQ0ZygU+Wlo=
    27: STEAM_0:0:3375297 Gabriel JaYeELCOfY7XGNamUn0gURsKMmqncdsq
    28: STEAM_0:0:23018899 Defenestrated S+M72sq/cMGHU55+0ZlH590u+vb3dghs
    29: STEAM_0:1:5897598 Kamin tTpSRCp94IJIcFoOl+j/Mg==
    30: STEAM_0:0:20020103 DJ MikeyRevile .:ibis.a:. FerRIXDezdJ/tI6DwrZVq2zfm/8+c8CTn95SG7fhKsfKxUYEb3HEvQ==
    31: STEAM_0:0:6194370 Special_K f7O7fNwtUogoJHD8XD+2m9x2ocazgjQr
    32: STEAM_0:1:26979853 hELLAbEEFY X/1D1HRyAtF6wPFxnHpomnEI53+JmxsT
    33: STEAM_0:1:22177306 That one guy yxA5zifDpAXIP3fWmvLBt8Qa8Uo1M1Cn
    34:
    35: 21 users currently active (wP2SrxVOGAbfIeJY/1SQ21x/wCc=:RPIUT2vQZkA=)
    Observe mode setup for Shootie [STEAM_0:0:14041159]


    extremly obvious at the end.

    He was banned by solarsoul, while i reviewed demo.

  2. #2

    Default

    i'd suggest you review this guys ban, considering mikeys history of bad bans and the fact that this guy only has a 1.15 kdr

  3. #3

    Default

    history of bad bans? like whom was a bad ban.

  4. #4

    Default

    well hydra for 1

  5. #5

    Default

    history of bad bans would be bans iv given that were eventually proclaimed as wrong. where the person WASNT hacking and it was verbally expressed. i dont think that has ever happened

    but it is ok the person who for some reason sticks around to annoy a community who has shunned him needs to flap his vagina lipped mouth

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    history of bad bans would be bans iv given that were eventually proclaimed as wrong. where the person WASNT hacking and it was verbally expressed. i dont think that has ever happened

    but it is ok the person who for some reason sticks around to annoy a community who has shunned him needs to flap his vagina lipped mouth
    well you technically cant prove someones not hacking. emo (elmo) said hydra wasnt hacking, and you should be willing to take his word for it, he knows what hes talking about

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    well you technically cant prove someones not hacking. emo (elmo) said hydra wasnt hacking, and you should be willing to take his word for it, he knows what hes talking about
    you have no idea what your talking about. lol

  8. Default

    I don't think wall hacks is a clear issue here, BUT, I do think that he has aimbot working as all I saw were HS and 2 of them were coming around a corner shooting before he cleared the box (which might be construed as a waller) having NO time to aim but yet another HS.

    There was also a short glitch on him 2-3 times after the shot but that could have been the server or his conn, or the conn from his 3rd party connection of hack provider. /shrug

    Proof positive? Probably not, but definitely worth watching in future if there is one.

    My 2 cents
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

    If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

    DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>








  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    you have no idea what your talking about. lol
    oh, i think i do. how do i not? i could be hacking for all you know, and in all seriousness i coulndnt ever prove 100 % that your not hacking. you can never be sure about anything regarding hacks, but that doesnt mean you should ban someone because they COULD be hacking. obvious hacks are obvious, but although i havent reviewed the demo, it sounds as if it wasnt all that obvious. could be you dont know what your talking about regarding hacking, and obviously you dont

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    I don't think wall hacks is a clear issue here, BUT, I do think that he has aimbot working as all I saw were HS and 2 of them were coming around a corner shooting before he cleared the box (which might be construed as a waller) having NO time to aim but yet another HS.

    There was also a short glitch on him 2-3 times after the shot but that could have been the server or his conn, or the conn from his 3rd party connection of hack provider. /shrug

    Proof positive? Probably not, but definitely worth watching in future if there is one.

    My 2 cents
    agree with dennis dont really see wall hacking. Im new to trying to catch these thing but I 90% of all the people he shot he saw first. Far as aimbot i wasnt looking for that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •