Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Garry's Mod

1. Default Garry's Mod

Who plays it?

(Yeah, this thread has probably been made before, but that was awhile ago.)

I can host now thanks to Mag, so I'll probably play around there every now and then for laughs.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

I got it, but became bored of the people who play it. seems like every server you join is just a crazy amount of kids whom are arguing about everything and going on non stop on the mic with there little girl voices... got old.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

I agree. It's better with friends.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

I would join just to bash you all with boards.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

what's the fucking point to that game?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    what's the fucking point to that game?
    depends on the server. they do a lot of diff stuff. some servers can be pretty fun.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    depends on the server. they do a lot of diff stuff. some servers can be pretty fun.
    I don't remember the name of the server I played on a while ago, but It was just different nature maps where you built your house and mined ore and stuff. Kind of RPG like. I got bored and began to take the boards off of my house and bash people many feet away from their territory. lol.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

8. Default

i play it rarely any more cant find a good sever any more. we need an ibis sever on it lol.

9. Default

Will someone please explain this game? i still dont get it? what is the point?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by echo501st View Post
    Will someone please explain this game? i still dont get it? what is the point?
    depends on the server. some games are RPG style, some there's rooms you can enter with challenges 2 complete, some are just more of a shooter... all depends on the server.

Maynard - The WCS Guy