Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Poor Wall hacking by STEAM_0:1:15435802 ]CI[ Hydra *BUD*

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    lmfao.. that doesn't warrant a ban, just admit you beyond failed in banning this guy.

there's nothing in the demo you provided thats fishy, and or worth banning someone over.

there's a reason you're the only person who thinks this is a legit ban...
    this all coming from some one who dosnt play the game?
    its amazing how much respect you show towards any one and your self.
    ill buy you the rope <3

im not saying i have a sufficient demo at all.

i may have been hasty with a ban, he was wall hacking the map before so i made a demo for complex i have another demo which i will review.

meanwhile go find a cure for your social disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    its amazing how much respect you show towards any one and your self.
    ill buy you the rope <3

i may have been hasty with a ban, he was wall hacking the map before so i made a demo for complex i have another demo which i will review.

meanwhile go find a cure for your social disorder.
    thats exactly why backdraft didnt get banned (hackdraft), im 99.9 % sure he was no recoiling on deagle, then lo and behold (after announcing it to him) he toggled it off on complex. you know what, he should have been banned, but oh well, hes legit now, so idrc. at least i can kill him now. moral of the story (something i have realized recently) get a demo of the actual hacking, not the aftermath or after they toggle off

3. Default

for the record, maynard has a better eye for hacks than you do. obviously
    ...then why didn't you post THAT demo to begin with you fucking retard? seriously. that's like someone getting arrested for shoplifting (a prior day, not actually witnessed), and then as evidence a tape of that person washing their car is displayed. BUT, when the judge asks why they were arrested since the tape doesn't show shit, you say "don't worry! i got this! i've got a tape back home of them actually doing it"
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    for the record, maynard has a better eye for hacks than you do. obviously
    ...then why didn't you post THAT demo to begin with you fucking retard? seriously. that's like someone getting arrested for shoplifting (a prior day, not actually witnessed), and then as evidence a tape of that person washing their car is displayed. BUT, when the judge asks why they were arrested since the tape doesn't show shit, you say "don't worry! i got this! i've got a tape back home of them actually doing it"
    i didnt post the other one because it was only 1:30 the other one was longer.

ill un ban him. i dont have enough evidence after reviewing the rest of the demos

5. Default

you should have just made the mature choice and said.. "hey... I made a mistake.." but you want 2 go ahead and take it 2 a personal lvl. yes, ive not been playing CSS much since my server went down, but I have been playing on and off since the beta went up and I'm active and current on the forums, and still paying into IBIS while my home isn't even up, I have 800 something hours logged on WCS, and do nothing but devote time and energy 2 that server. my apologies if over the past 2 months I haven't been able 2 play on it.. last I checked that wasn't my fault. I'm the WCS guy, and every 1 knows it. if you want 2 try and insult me, think a little harder and come up with something a little better... or you could not act like a child and throw personal insults at me, over something YOU did wrong.

accept the fact people are good at this game, and not every good person hacks. christ, he wasn't even very good lol.. I was picking up on things the supposed "wall hacker" wasn't lol....
    Last edited by maynard; 08-21-2010 at 02:55 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    you should have just made the mature choice and said.. "hey... I made a mistake.." but you want 2 go ahead and take it 2 a personal lvl. yes, ive not been playing CSS much since my server went down, but I have been playing on and off since the beta went up and I'm active and current on the forums, and still paying into IBIS while my home isn't even up, I have 800 something hours logged on WCS, and do nothing but devote time and energy 2 that server. my apologies if over the past 2 months I haven't been able 2 play on it.. last I checked that wasn't my fault. I'm the WCS guy, and every 1 knows it. if you want 2 try and insult me, think a little harder and come up with something a little better... or you could not act like a child and throw personal insults at me, over something YOU did wrong.

accept the fact people are good at this game, and not every good person hacks. christ, he wasn't even very good lol.. I was picking up on things the supposed "wall hacker" wasn't lol....

i didnt post the other one because it was only 1:30 the other one was longer.

ill un ban him. i dont have enough evidence after reviewing the rest of the demos
    that is all

7. Default

Mike it's better to be safe than sorry, you did nothing wrong. But I'm gonna have to say he shouldn't be banned.

It's sad.. I've known players who are better than people WITH wallhacks.. It just makes it that much harder to actually find them. It isn't an easy thing to spot, and if they aren't stupid they won't be looking at the person directly through the wall, or firing at a wall to kill them..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Mike it's better to be safe than sorry, you did nothing wrong. But I'm gonna have to say he shouldn't be banned.

It's sad.. I've known players who are better than people WITH wallhacks.. It just makes it that much harder to actually find them. It isn't an easy thing to spot, and if they aren't stupid they won't be looking at the person directly through the wall, or firing at a wall to kill them..
    i agree, iv been at drill all weekend but when i get on ill make sure he gets unbanned