Dear IBIS Clan,
I chose to join your server (GunGame MOD+ 100tick| IBIS | FAST DL| PsychoStats; 208.43.70.233:27015) on 8/20/10 around 4:30 AM - 5:30 AM; due to not many people being on and wanting to try a new server. The player/admin DJ MikeyRevile .:ibis.a:. stated that he took a demo that had conclusive evidence that I was "Wall Hacking". I wanted to inform any other admin or higher ranked officer of the incident and ask them to check the demo out. I do not hack nor have I ever hacked. I have been banned on my account from one server prier over a year or two ago. The server was a Burger Unit server under the pretext of "Aimbotting" and I did not care to inform any admin or ranked officer of the incident because of the lack of care of a random server. I believe that honesty is the best way to make a point and I would loose respect for myself if I stated that I have never been banned. The only reason I bring this up is because of the shier confidence in DJ MikeyRevile .:ibis.a:. telling me that I was "Wall Hacking" and the fact that we were playing on cs_complex, my favorite Golden Eye/Perfect Dark map, I did not know that there was such a map in Counter Strike Source. Both games were the reason I chose to play First Person Shooters. Whether or not I am allowed to play on your server again is irrelevant, though would be nice; I must request for the sake of other players that before giving someone the ability to ban someone for "Hacking", they should be able to tell the difference from a moderately skilled player and a Hacker.
Thank you,
]CI[ Hydra *BUD*