Thread: Too many wrongful bans on legit players.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Arrow Too many wrongful bans on legit players.

I am making this topic because 9 of the last 10 demo's I have watched of "hackers" have all been legit players, hell some of them aren't even good. It's getting a bit ridiculus. Does ibis want only noobs playing on our servers? If you are getting owned by someone, you don't just record a few mins of them playing and take anything suspicious as wall hacking or aim bot or what ever else you guys can come up with.

If I am banned from ibis for hacking when I am a decent player I am going to move on and find another server to play on. The time it takes to get unbanned here is way too long, and we are constantly banning legit players. Hell Fluffy got banned on a regulars word. Do you know how many times I had been accused of hacking by regulars when under a different name??? These good players move on and find a better server. The thing is many of us enjoy playing with some competition and we don't like steamrolling over everyone.

Something needs to be done, I don't want to suggest anything, but guys come on, more ban request threads and less bans please.
    Last edited by Spasm; 08-20-2010 at 06:23 PM.