Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mrs. Xen

1. Default

Like Wolf said, I said whoever was in the corner camping the ladder to stop and then you started defending yourself which made me assume it was you there. My bad brah?
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

ritalin.

Get the dick out of your ass and chill.
    It was a mistake of identity. If you didnt fly off the handle like you did it could have all been avoided.

Usually when an accusation is thrown at a group of people, the first one to defend themselves is the one who did it.

3. Default

Apology accepted, no hard feelings, and my bad for the disrespect on the forums Xen.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    ritalin.

It was a mistake of identity. If you didnt fly off the handle like you did it could have all been avoided.

Usually when an accusation is thrown at a group of people, the first one to defend themselves is the one who did it.
    rude platypus is rude

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    ritalin.

Ok, just did that, looks like your the only one left witha dick up the ass. Ohh and whats that in your mouth? Is that.. damn, I think this dick is bigger then the one up your ass.

6. Default Xen is nice

Xen is a good admin (And imo, probably one of the better ones), enough said.....

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    Ok, just did that, looks like your the only one left witha dick up the ass. Ohh and whats that in your mouth? Is that.. damn, I think this dick is bigger then the one up your ass.
    haha no I posted that the same time you responded with the acceptance.

My bad.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    Only complaning that I have done was mentioned in the first post so how is that 20 minutes of complaning? The incident started during the second round, got booted by the end of third's, came back for fourth, played 2/3 rounds and at the end of the 6th or 7th I was banned, RIGHT AFTER (5 seconds of killing Xen again in the same way) repeating exacly what I did during the second round.. not camping.

And Taz, last time i checked this was an "Admin Abuse" section and its really not your call if this is a useless threat. And how would you "do the same thing if it was you" when you clearly didnt bother reading what I have said. lawl clown(yup theres your disrispect) troll more.

There was no "Admin Disrispect" said on the server, the only disrispect was that I am guilty of is what I have said on this forum Wolf.
    hey go right ahead i have many treads and if i would of ban you it would of been for a week on the grounds of disrespect and not listing to me when i told you to stfu. which im sure she told you to do.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    hey go right ahead i have many treads and if i would of ban you it would of been for a week on the grounds of disrespect and not listing to me when i told you to stfu. which im sure she told you to do.
    ...and he would have called aboose.

a week is way too much for that
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

well, its is simple as this you deserved the ban in my opinion...dont get smart with an admin in the game, if you have a prob with the way they run their shit, come here to the forums (thats why there is a section for admin abuse). No need to bitch at an admin in game, end of story.