Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mrs. Xen

1. Default

I was there, and Mrs. Xen was a little more on edge then usual but nothing to out of the ordinary that night, and say shit didnt help anything. Looks to me things have been resolved and this is not so much as abuse as just both got on each others nerves.

I am curious where are the official gungame rules in the forums?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    hey go right ahead i have many treads and if i would of ban you it would of been for a week on the grounds of disrespect and not listing to me when i told you to stfu. which im sure she told you to do.
    Taz I would punch you in the throat if I ever met you in real life. You have got to be the biggest fucktard on the planet. Please do me a favour and hang yourself.

Ritalin did not really say anything wrong and I wouldn't even think about banning him for what he said if what he posted in the real conversation. Farthest I would go is a mute. Tell me where the disrespect is? Him defending himself even though he didn't need to?

This is disrespect, suck a fat one Taz.

I am drunk and I fucking hate you.

3. Default

Xen is one of the gd admins on the server.
    Ban a little over-rage lets say? i dnt know, i might have done the same thing if i thought it was the same guy camping the same goddamn ladder (as it counts as excessive camping, and might prolong rounds since u said u were both the last players? nways who cares...)
    ban is over, it was probably xen trying to prove a point to respect admins and to KNOW when the fuck someone was talking to YOU or someone else...

Quote Originally Posted by hmdbrian View Post
    well, its is simple as this you deserved the ban in my opinion...dont get smart with an admin in the game, if you have a prob with the way they run their shit, come here to the forums (thats why there is a section for admin abuse). No need to bitch at an admin in game, end of story.
    i second that, never argue with admin INGAME as it disrupts the play, if u have a personal issue, post a demo, and discuss it HERE... i would have banned u too just for causing a drama on the server too...

oh and nxt time...save us the reading time and post a recorded demo?
    (in game , u go to console when an admin is "abusing", and the u go and type the following line )
    record demoname
    (demoname is a random name u want, when done, type "stop" in console, and locate ur demo in csstrike folder under Steam and post it here...)
    thread should be closed by now bcos it was probably a 5 minute bad or smthn...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    Admin's INGAME name: Mrs. Xen│Ibis.a
    You're INGAME name:[U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|

I have been playing on IBIS servers for over a year now and never got in any major conflict with an admin until now.

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): Lets start of with this that Xen was raging at countless number of player for the past 3 maps as if she needed a tampon change. Then we got to texture jungle where i was a T and she was a CT, and other then ONE CT left she was against up the whole team nd no where in sight on top so obviously she was underground wit the whole Ts team looking on top. At that point I managed my way to the second story of the building where when I turned around to check my back for CTs Xen nd the last CT jumped out up from the ladder leading from the undergrand. Thanks to my fast reflexes I managed to kill both of them back to back while they were still in the air. (If tht shit happen to me I would be pissed too lawl) So at this point she started raiging via Voice Communication about how I was camping cause i killed her, EVEN tho there was a T posted in the corner right next to the ladder on the corner triangle. Then two rounds later, the same exact thing happen and as I got the kill off on her i was baned within 5 seconds. Heres whats I manged to pull out of console, keep in mind that she is raging via Voice the whole time.
    First I got the boot from the server for saying:
    [U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|Music : learn the rules before u enforce them
    Boot.
    Came Back.
    [U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|Music : not gonna argue wit fools
    (ADMIN) Mrs. Xen│Ibis.a ツ: nope, just keep talking shit and ill ban you and it will be over
    [U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|Music : ur funny.. as i said, learn the rules before u enforce them, nd dont call out camping when there isnt any in progress..
    (ADMIN) Mrs. Xen│Ibis.a ツ: isnt any progress? how about you stop being an idiot and camping the ladder
    [U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|Music : i wasnt fucking camping a ladder, u were the last one fucking left nd i was heading in the OBVIOUS direction where u were gonna be
    Xen: Voice Chat... raging..
    (ADMIN) Mrs. Xen│Ibis.a ツ: and the funny thing is, when I said it I wasn't even talking to you
    (ADMIN) Mrs. Xen│Ibis.a ツ: but since you responded you obviously must have been too
    [U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|Music : i m the one tht killed u.
    (ADMIN) Mrs. Xen│Ibis.a ツ: I know you killed me, I was talking about the guy that killed the other two cts ahead of me that went up
    (ADMIN) Mrs. Xen│Ibis.a ツ: I thought it was Kevin, but thanks for confessing
    [U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|Music : confesing to killing 3 players in a row ? yeah i confes to tht
    (ADMIN) Mrs. Xen│Ibis.a ツ: yeah all posted up in the corner like a bitch next to the ladder, congrats ur such a good player
    [U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|Music : CORNER? I WAS ON THE ROOF
    [U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|Music killed Mrs. Xen│Ibis.a ツ with scout.
    *DEAD* [U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|Music : just like that time
    (ADMIN) Mrs. Xen│Ibis.a ツ: banned player [U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|Music

On that note, I do understand that Admins deserve respect and are there to enforce the rules, but that doesn't give the admin the ability to rage like a maniac/ spam voice chat so nothing in game is heard(for the past 3 maps and my name wasn't mentioned until the incident) and being disrispectful to players.
    I know that all her buddie buddies will hop on here defending her like in previous abuse threads cause shes a female even tho she was in the wrong.

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful): Got the ScreensShots of the Cosnole so let me know if that is needed too . This incident happened around 1 PM.
    After reading how you type you should be banned just based on your grammar.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Xen is one of the gd admins on the server.
    Ban a little over-rage lets say? i dnt know, i might have done the same thing if i thought it was the same guy camping the same goddamn ladder (as it counts as excessive camping, and might prolong rounds since u said u were both the last players? nways who cares...)
    ban is over, it was probably xen trying to prove a point to respect admins and to KNOW when the fuck someone was talking to YOU or someone else...

i second that, never argue with admin INGAME as it disrupts the play, if u have a personal issue, post a demo, and discuss it HERE... i would have banned u too just for causing a drama on the server too...

oh and nxt time...save us the reading time and post a recorded demo?
    (in game , u go to console when an admin is "abusing", and the u go and type the following line )
    record demoname
    (demoname is a random name u want, when done, type "stop" in console, and locate ur demo in csstrike folder under Steam and post it here...)
    thread should be closed by now bcos it was probably a 5 minute bad or smthn...

All I gotta say is that your a fucking idiot and using a qoute from obviously smarter individual then yourself even when hes drunk, "You have got to be the biggest fucktard on the planet. Please do me a favour and hang yourself".

Read the fucking threat and know the facts before posting dumbfuck.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cal45 View Post
    After reading how you type you should be banned just based on your grammar.
    Its a forum not an english class

ritalin.....Get off your fucking high horse and fuck off.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    ritalin.....Get off your fucking high horse and fuck off.
    "look at my horse, my horse is amazing..."

yeah, dude, chill. it's over, done with. no sense dragging shit out
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    Its a forum not an english class
    It shouldn't have to be if you know how to speak English coherently.

10. Default

Funny thing is that his has been over with.. on the first page me and xen squashed whatever happened and moved past it but there are still some retards who are too fucking ignorant to put effort in reading the whole thread and jsut post stupid shit. And for that I have no tolerance so I will keep it going as long as there are fuckheads who want to add their 2 cents in a beef that was over long long ago.

PS: after getting to know xen a little better we came to a conclusion that we get along really well.