Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mrs. Xen

1. Default Mrs. Xen

Admin's INGAME name: Mrs. Xen│Ibis.a
    You're INGAME name:[U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|

I have been playing on IBIS servers for over a year now and never got in any major conflict with an admin until now.

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): Lets start of with this that Xen was raging at countless number of player for the past 3 maps as if she needed a tampon change. Then we got to texture jungle where i was a T and she was a CT, and other then ONE CT left she was against up the whole team nd no where in sight on top so obviously she was underground wit the whole Ts team looking on top. At that point I managed my way to the second story of the building where when I turned around to check my back for CTs Xen nd the last CT jumped out up from the ladder leading from the undergrand. Thanks to my fast reflexes I managed to kill both of them back to back while they were still in the air. (If tht shit happen to me I would be pissed too lawl) So at this point she started raiging via Voice Communication about how I was camping cause i killed her, EVEN tho there was a T posted in the corner right next to the ladder on the corner triangle. Then two rounds later, the same exact thing happen and as I got the kill off on her i was baned within 5 seconds. Heres whats I manged to pull out of console, keep in mind that she is raging via Voice the whole time.
    First I got the boot from the server for saying:
    [U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|Music : learn the rules before u enforce them
    Boot.
    Came Back.
    [U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|Music : not gonna argue wit fools
    (ADMIN) Mrs. Xen│Ibis.a ツ: nope, just keep talking shit and ill ban you and it will be over
    [U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|Music : ur funny.. as i said, learn the rules before u enforce them, nd dont call out camping when there isnt any in progress..
    (ADMIN) Mrs. Xen│Ibis.a ツ: isnt any progress? how about you stop being an idiot and camping the ladder
    [U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|Music : i wasnt fucking camping a ladder, u were the last one fucking left nd i was heading in the OBVIOUS direction where u were gonna be
    Xen: Voice Chat... raging..
    (ADMIN) Mrs. Xen│Ibis.a ツ: and the funny thing is, when I said it I wasn't even talking to you
    (ADMIN) Mrs. Xen│Ibis.a ツ: but since you responded you obviously must have been too
    [U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|Music : i m the one tht killed u.
    (ADMIN) Mrs. Xen│Ibis.a ツ: I know you killed me, I was talking about the guy that killed the other two cts ahead of me that went up
    (ADMIN) Mrs. Xen│Ibis.a ツ: I thought it was Kevin, but thanks for confessing
    [U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|Music : confesing to killing 3 players in a row ? yeah i confes to tht
    (ADMIN) Mrs. Xen│Ibis.a ツ: yeah all posted up in the corner like a bitch next to the ladder, congrats ur such a good player
    [U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|Music : CORNER? I WAS ON THE ROOF
    [U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|Music killed Mrs. Xen│Ibis.a ツ with scout.
    *DEAD* [U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|Music : just like that time
    (ADMIN) Mrs. Xen│Ibis.a ツ: banned player [U][A]-NinjaOnRitalin<PA>|Music

On that note, I do understand that Admins deserve respect and are there to enforce the rules, but that doesn't give the admin the ability to rage like a maniac/ spam voice chat so nothing in game is heard(for the past 3 maps and my name wasn't mentioned until the incident) and being disrispectful to players.
    I know that all her buddie buddies will hop on here defending her like in previous abuse threads cause shes a female even tho she was in the wrong.

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful): Got the ScreensShots of the Cosnole so let me know if that is needed too . This incident happened around 1 PM.

2. Default

I could care less about the ban since it took me to make this post almost as long as the ban was but what I care about is Ibis community and hate to see admins feeling impervious cause they pay extra 11 dollars a month.

3. Default

this is a useless tread don't bitch about admin doing there job when you get ban for not dropping the shit. if it was me and you did that shit i would of done same thing. don't double post.

4. Default

And what type of job was the admin doing other then abusing it Taz?

Cause booting me of the server for standing up for myself witha brief response is not in Admin Job Description. I also don't think that raging on the whole server is too. Nor banning people for killing them and using an excuse of "talking shit" to cover it up that I made her rage even more.

Edited: Matter a fact, only shit talking was me saying that "I am not gonna argue with a fool" but that is well understimated after the way she was acting on the server for last couple maps.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    I could care less about the ban since it took me to make this post almost as long as the ban was but what I care about is Ibis community and hate to see admins feeling impervious cause they pay extra 11 dollars a month.
    ...xen not one of those "protection" admin. she's a good one. ban's up? quit bitching. you probably got pissed and started shouting after she said something. for the future reference, that almost never helps
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...xen not one of those "protection" admin. she's a good one. ban's up? quit bitching. you probably got pissed and started shouting after she said something. for the future reference, that almost never helps
    I havn't used my mic in the past couple of weeks. Like i said, it was expected for her buddie buddies to hop on nd defend her even when shes in the wrong. LawL Point Proven.

7. Default

I havn't used my mic in the past couple of weeks. Like i said, it was expected for her buddie buddies to hop on nd defend her even when shes in the wrong. LawL Point Proven.
    i'm not saying she wasn't wrong. i'm just saying that you really shouldn't call her a "protection" admin based on just this. no, she probably shouldn't have banned you. however, i think there was a bit of disrespect going on in both directions.

ninja, chill. xen, chill. shake hands, hug, whatever the fuck you want. but just get back in the game and let this go. seriously. not worth getting all worked up over, from either of your perspectives
    ~!priest
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

No, I know I should't have banned you but when I came up the ladder there was a guy posted up next to the ladder camping it so I said "Don't camp the ladders" and you started complaining that I needed to read the rules before enforcing them... and then after like 20 mins of complaining you finally said that you weren't camping the ladder you were on the roof... so no one was even talking to you to begin with.

*EDIT* Oh and now that i've actually read what you posted, once I started typing I wasn't talking at all over the mic so you can't add in that little fake "Xen: Voice Chat... raging..", the only thing I ever said over the mic after that whole thing was answering Akuma when he asked who I was talking to.
    Last edited by Mrs. Xen_Warrior; 08-20-2010 at 12:58 PM.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

So at this point she started raiging via Voice Communication about how I was camping cause i killed her, EVEN tho there was a T posted in the corner right next to the ladder on the corner triangle. Then two rounds later, the same exact thing happen and as I got the kill off on her
    Ban might as well of been failing to see who the comments were directed at. Ritalin; next time, just wait till your name is called over chat. If it's not, then the abuse thread might've had a purpose. Reason of ban from looks of it? : Admin disrespect.

Neyways, don't get shot out there. I need something to shoot when your done shooting

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

10. Default

Only complaning that I have done was mentioned in the first post so how is that 20 minutes of complaning? The incident started during the second round, got booted by the end of third's, came back for fourth, played 2/3 rounds and at the end of the 6th or 7th I was banned, RIGHT AFTER (5 seconds of killing Xen again in the same way) repeating exacly what I did during the second round.. not camping.

And Taz, last time i checked this was an "Admin Abuse" section and its really not your call if this is a useless threat. And how would you "do the same thing if it was you" when you clearly didnt bother reading what I have said. lawl clown(yup theres your disrispect) troll more.

There was no "Admin Disrispect" said on the server, the only disrispect was that I am guilty of is what I have said on this forum Wolf.