Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

2. Default

YAY!!! Now we can enjoy WCS without him lol...all thats left is Carina haha
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post

4. Default Wow, you are addicted my friend

Having yourself banned because you don't have the self control to not play?? Wow.....well hey I suppose you have to do what you have to do, lol...take care man, nice playing with you.....

5. Default

Did this even need to be announced?

6. Default

haha.. and i made a promise to Wolf to bug you more then ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    haha.. and i made a promise to Wolf to bug you more then ever
    LOL 2 more weeks and im back...school starts so these moronic admins will be gone
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

8. Default

LOL 2 more weeks and im back...school starts so these moronic admins will be gone
    i wont im out of school so i will still be here just most of the moronic admin will be gone

9. Default

haha.. cant wait..
    but im not gonna be on much either
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

Quote Originally Posted by [UA] Mos Def View Post
    Having yourself banned because you don't have the self control to not play?? Wow.....well hey I suppose you have to do what you have to do, lol...take care man, nice playing with you.....
    I've got self-control. Needs work though.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Did this even need to be announced?
    No but I think blades doing it to make sure i'm not trying to weasel my way outta my fir- wait no second ban. Yea second... ever. (first ban on IBIS servers, 2nd ever if i was to compile a list of my bans).