Thread: Blackmage unmuted

1. Default Blackmage unmuted - Resolved

Name in Game: Blackmage
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:1926675
    Who muted you: No Idea
    When: Sometime prior to logging off last night
    Where: Gungame
    Why muted: No idea

Other/Reason to unmute: Last night, part way through my playing session, I noticed that my chats that I typed were not coming through. I chalked this up to just more glitches with the server (guns disappearing/dropping). Didn't have my mic handy, so didn't bother trying that. However upon getting on today, found that I still couldn't type, and that my mic symbol wasn't appearing when I asked a friend about it.

I don't have any recollection of warnings, and don't even recall being muted, so at the very least, I wish to know what I did, so I can avoid doing it in the future. It also would be nice to be able to apologize when I TK

Unmuted. Thanks
    Last edited by Blackmage; 08-21-2010 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Unmuted

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Name in Game: Blackmage
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:1926675
    Who muted you: No Idea
    When: Sometime prior to logging off last night
    Where: Gungame
    Why muted: No idea

Other/Reason to unmute: Last night, part way through my playing session, I noticed that my chats that I typed were not coming through. I chalked this up to just more glitches with the server (guns disappearing/dropping). Didn't have my mic handy, so didn't bother trying that. However upon getting on today, found that I still couldn't type, and that my mic symbol wasn't appearing when I asked a friend about it.

I don't have any recollection of warnings, and don't even recall being muted, so at the very least, I wish to know what I did, so I can avoid doing it in the future. It also would be nice to be able to apologize when I TK
    deadeye dennis muted the whole server last night, if you were on and left b4 he unmuted everyone, you are still muted.

3. Default

Nope, didn't see Dennis last night, so I doubt that was it. Don't believe there were any mass mutes, and I only left the server to turn off that music at the end of a map.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    deadeye dennis muted the whole server last night, if you were on and left b4 he unmuted everyone, you are still muted.
    Yeah I did, I actually did that on a command unintentionally while trying to bind a key for if you noticed I retracted the mute immediately.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

5. Default

hmmm I dunno, I have played with black for a while now and have never had any sort of a problem with him on his mic nor typing....black I am on all the time bro u need anything add me to steam and let me know ill help ya out man.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Yeah I did, I actually did that on a command unintentionally while trying to bind a key for if you noticed I retracted the mute immediately.
    wasnt really complaining about u dennis, was jus tryin to figure out why hes muted.

7. Default

Still muted? Contact me on Steam and we'll go in and I'll unmute you.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Still muted? Contact me on Steam and we'll go in and I'll unmute you.
    Hes not..
    i unmuted him yesterday

Edit. My yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

9. Default

Alrighty then.

/Resolved

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.