Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Reserve Slots Discrimination!

I am not going to donate (even if it is $2) to bypass a flaw in the server.

I would consider donating in the servers ran well/smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    I am not going to donate (even if it is $2) to bypass a flaw in the server.

I would consider donating in the servers ran well/smoothly.
    I bet you not one server runs smoothly without incident on CS:S right now.

3. Default

Thats besides the point, its fucking bullshit and even for the people who paid for that fucking reserver slot seeing as IT KICKS THEM LIKE ANYONE ELSE WHEN THE SERVERS SITTING AT 20/21!

basically remove the extra reserve slot Zero, it aint working as advertised and the servers not big enought to warrant it anyways AND you already get plenty of cash for the admin subscriptions MONTHLY.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Thats besides the point, its fucking bullshit and even for the people who paid for that fucking reserver slot seeing as IT KICKS THEM LIKE ANYONE ELSE WHEN THE SERVERS SITTING AT 20/21!

basically remove the extra reserve slot Zero, it aint working as advertised and the servers not big enought to warrant it anyways AND you already get plenty of cash for the admin subscriptions MONTHLY.
    I have yet to be kicked for reserved slot. If that slot isn't there, then admins and people with reserve slots cannot join. I know this because for the longest time gun game never had the open slot and I could not ever get in.

5. Default

Reserved slots shouldnt even be doing anything when the server is at 20/21 only 21/21 when someone w/ a reserved slot is comeing in.

Now it just makes it impossible to get it unless its 19/21 and that only happons during map changes, so I end up kicking someone out hoping they have reserve slot to get back in taking that 20/21 spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

I think a real issue is the fact that when there are, say, 15 people on the server and it changes maps it STILL kicks people for reserved slot. That's ridiculous, considering there aren't enough people on the server where reserved slots should play a factor.

On another note, how the hell is it determined who is kicked for reserved slot? Sometimes I can go days without being kicked for reserved slot, then other times I get kicked multiple times in a row. When I'm kicked, it seems to be when I am in the lead, as well. It's really quite frustrating. People say it kicks the person who has been on the server the least, but at that point people have come and gone and thus they should be kicked and yet I am. So I'm curious how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Reserved slots shouldnt even be doing anything when the server is at 20/21 only 21/21 when someone w/ a reserved slot is comeing in.

Now it just makes it impossible to get it unless its 19/21 and that only happons during map changes, so I end up kicking someone out hoping they have reserve slot to get back in taking that 20/21 spot.
    Yes, I can only get in if it's 19/21 or less.

But seriously, it would be less of a pain if I could just click autojoin instead of sitting there refreshing waiting for someone to leave. That's what makes it so gay...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    I bet you not one server runs smoothly without incident on CS:S right now.
    Do you play any other server other than IBIS?

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Do you play any other server other than IBIS?
    i do, and they do have issues, just not nearly enough as ibis. ibis has had 10 times more problems than my clans servers

Yeah, I've been playing some other servers lately, and Ibis is the least smooth... :\