Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Reserve Slots Discrimination!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Yeah, I've been playing some other servers lately, and Ibis is the least smooth... :\

Seems to me like you should spend more or all your time in other servers then.

You complain more than any player Ive ever playd with....
    I joined Wcs tonight only to here you complain about lag, the server, and a player you thought was to good (all in less than 2 minutes)... It gets old and tiresome.
    If you have any valid complaints you could just PM them to Zero or any member of Clan... but no you'd rather use your mic to bitch constantly about the problems (things that bother you).
    After you left I think all the players had a much better time in game.

I'm not saying this thread isn't valid but you have shown to me you will complain about anything (and nothing) given the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Seems to me like you should spend more or all your time in other servers then.

You complain more than any player Ive ever playd with....
    I joined Wcs tonight only to here you complain about lag, the server, and a player you thought was to good (all in less than 2 minutes)... It gets old and tiresome.
    If you have any valid complaints you could just PM them to Zero or any member of Clan... but no you'd rather use your mic to bitch constantly about the problems (things that bother you).
    After you left I think all the players had a much better time in game.

I'm not saying this thread isn't valid but you have shown to me you will complain about anything (and nothing) given the chance.
    Kavinsky is worse.

3. Default

Yea Ren complains but not all that much compared to people like Kavinsky, he often has good points, but much of the time it sounds like belly aching.

Vlad, the thing was when you were on, there was lag on all servers as they had just gone back up an hour ago. However im sure Panda had a bit to do with it this time...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Yea Ren complains but not all that much compared to people like Kavinsky, he often has good points, but much of the time it sounds like belly aching.

Vlad, the thing was when you were on, there was lag on all servers as they had just gone back up an hour ago. However im sure Panda had a bit to do with it this time...

Look this is my fault for getting off topic.

I have no problem with Ren personally she is a good player... I think she mis uses her mic sometimes but that's not what this thread is about.
    Reserve slot issues are just one of the numerous problems plaguing the server since the update.
    Either stick around and understand Zero is working hard to get everything back to its formal glory or play some where else till things are fixed.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 08-25-2010 at 02:19 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Look this is my fault for getting off topic.

I have no problem with Ren personally she is a good player... I think she mis uses her mic sometimes but that's not what this thread is about.
    Reserve slot issues are just one of the numerous problems plaguing the server since the update.
    Either stick around and understand Zero is working hard to get everything back to its formal glory or play some where else till things are fixed.
    She doesn't misuse her mic.

If anyone I misuse my mic.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    She doesn't misuse her mic.

If anyone I misuse my mic.
    +1 but you misuse to the amusement of everyone.

7. Default

GG shouldt have any reserver slots period, it always sits on 20/21 because of it even when we've got 3 admins on it, ITS BROKEN plain and simple so stop beating around the bush with this I make tons of money off of the reserver slot bullshit and remove the fucking reserver slot from gg already!

zms a non matter that servers so big that its not an issue but when its a 20/21 server and it sits at that all day so the join when theres a free spot steam thing doesnt work it gets annoying, old and PAIN in the ass REAL QUICK so pretty please with fucking sugar on top fix the fucking server and remove that piece of shit money grab of a reserver slot off of gg already

we're all sick of it AND the gore mod and im not going to pay money just because its broken and you want two more fucking dollars a month.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    GG shouldt have any reserver slots period, it always sits on 20/21 because of it even when we've got 3 admins on it, ITS BROKEN plain and simple so stop beating around the bush with this I make tons of money off of the reserver slot bullshit and remove the fucking reserver slot from gg already!

zms a non matter that servers so big that its not an issue but when its a 20/21 server and it sits at that all day so the join when theres a free spot steam thing doesnt work it gets annoying, old and PAIN in the ass REAL QUICK so pretty please with fucking sugar on top fix the fucking server and remove that piece of shit money grab of a reserver slot off of gg already

we're all sick of it AND the gore mod and im not going to pay money just because its broken and you want two more fucking dollars a month.
    uhhh, dude? the reserved slot isn't breaking gg. get the fuck over yourself.

gore mod, however, does need to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Tons of money... LOL... Id hate to tell you but at the $2 a slot that it costs. Zeros doesn't make a fraction of the money it takes to maintain this community and its servers.

I will forward this to Zero but I would expect this to be at the bottom of his problem list.

10. Default

if ibis is so bad and you hate everything about it so much, then why are you here. Every single time you are on in game its just a constant bitching from your end and it really does get old.

Back to the topic at hand, the slot is there so admins and people with reserve slots can get in. Without the slot there, the people actually donating money to the community can't get in because then it is full. I have never been kicked for a reserved slot because guess what, I am admin and it functions correctly.

In this thread is basically people that do not donate to the community complaining about a feature that is for the people that donate. Jealous much?