Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Disgusting and Offensive Sprays by Admins NSFW NOT SAFE FOR ANYONE

hall i actually agree with you once

cyber people say what they want to say especially on the internet, i dont give a fuck.
    the reason you are attacking me is simple. you have NO intelligent input to say about the topic of this thread other then "i agree, because im a follower"
    you know how many people just agree to stay out of conflict?
    you are naive as fuck.

you are acting like there is some sort of conspiracy out to have me murdered.
    what kinda drugs are you smoking =D

you never proved a point, but i am glad you have the balls to rage on a forum and not in real life WAY TO GO.

lastly, do not assume about who i am. Do not assume about anything. this is a post about my fucking spray for Christ sake not a Mikey assessment.
    a spray.. A FUCKING SPRAY!

Christmas there was no purpose then to have accidentally set it as my spray at the end of i believe complex, then we went to fy_funtimes, and half way threw the map i realized it was the spray, after i sprayed it. That is when all hell broke loose.

2. Default

dead babies...... who the fuck sprays dead babies on the internet? someone who has no moral judgment and cant see the fact that it is a deceased baby and has died from a fatal disease...

1) where the hell did you get the spray and why would you even have it..

2) what possessed you to spray said dead baby on the server...

3) do you really not see the lack of judgment you had at the time you sprayed a picture of a dead baby? do you laugh at it? and thought others would to?

4) if no one else see's the problem here and think its okay to spray images of dead babies on the server then you really have deeper problems then me....

5) Christmas is always right and i support him...

So Mikey even though your an idiot with no moral compass the main point is several people from what i read had found the spray to be shocking and disgusting and you were asked to please remove it. The fact that you didn't for two maps leaves your professionalism questionable... next time do the smart thing and remove the spray and delete it from your HDD

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    dead babies...... who the fuck sprays dead babies on the internet? someone who has no moral judgment and cant see the fact that it is a deceased baby and has died from a fatal disease...

1) where the hell did you get the spray and why would you even have it..

2) what possessed you to spray said dead baby on the server...

3) do you really not see the lack of judgment you had at the time you sprayed a picture of a dead baby? do you laugh at it? and thought others would to?

4) if no one else see's the problem here and think its okay to spray images of dead babies on the server then you really have deeper problems then me....

5) Christmas is always right and i support him...

So Mikey even though your an idiot with no moral compass the main point is several people from what i read had found the spray to be shocking and disgusting and you were asked to please remove it. The fact that you didn't for two maps leaves your professionalism questionable... next time do the smart thing and remove the spray and delete it from your HDD

Clone
    i have no disagreement with it neccsarily being a bad judgment BUT
    it isnt actually a dead baby the picture is of it alive and breathing.

it was for two maps yes, two maps if you count complex when i changed it to that spray by mistake. these pictures arnt labeled by a recognizable name on my desktop there labeled like

Gji86GJJHA978gaj*gjag8.jpg

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i have no disagreement with it neccsarily being a bad judgment BUT
    it isnt actually a dead baby the picture is of it alive and breathing.

it was for two maps yes, two maps if you count complex when i changed it to that spray by mistake. these pictures arnt labeled by a recognizable name on my desktop there labeled like

Gji86GJJHA978gaj*gjag8.jpg
    1) and how do you know that the baby is alive and breathing? doesnt look like a vid to me....

2) pictures??? you have more pictures of dead babies? or worse?

3) when you change a pic it shows a preview of what you will be spraying so the whole "these pictures arnt labeled by a recognizable name on my desktop" excuse is flawed and weak....

Clone

"Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"

Clone

who really gives a fuck?!?!? spray a picture of a dead baby being gang raped by a group of aids infested midgets. i dont care. grow some fuckin balls people. unless you are being physically harmed or threatened by the image, i seriously dont give a fuck. if you're being mentally "damaged" by the image, and your tiny insignificant brain cant take it, or your too much of a politically correct pussy to just deal with it, go get some fucking therapy you prissy prude bunch of faggots

1) and how do you know that the baby is alive and breathing? doesnt look like a vid to me....

2) pictures??? you have more pictures of dead babies? or worse?

3) when you change a pic it shows a preview of what you will be spraying so the whole "these pictures arnt labeled by a recognizable name on my desktop" excuse is flawed and weak....

Clone
    that map changed, your option menu closes when the map changes, in gg there is like a 10 sec pause at the end of the map. i thought it would be an ideal time to change my spray to a funny spray of a kitten wearing a frog suit lol
    so the map changed and i went to change the spray from the baby one and even when you do that it still shows the spray from before. it was sprayed once to see if it changed, which it didn't and envy freaked out. out of spite i sprayed it one more time because he was being a disrespectful ass hole.

this is blown way out of proportion. you all think i should acknowledge it is not an appropriate spray, why would i? when in this thread about it i am defending my self from your pointless flames

if envy would have came in to the server and said something along these lines "mikey, change your spray" or "please change your spray" rather then raging right off the bat. it wouldnt have even escalated to a shit ton of flame.

now given i can see how it may be a disturbing spray, but that is as far as it goes.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Christmas there was no purpose then to have accidentally set it as my spray at the end of i believe complex, then we went to fy_funtimes, and half way threw the map i realized it was the spray, after i sprayed it. That is when all hell broke loose.
    Lol what.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    who really gives a fuck?!?!? spray a picture of a dead baby being gang raped by a group of aids infested midgets. i dont care. grow some fuckin balls people. unless you are being physically harmed or threatened by the image, i seriously dont give a fuck. if you're being mentally "damaged" by the image, and your tiny insignificant brain cant take it, or your too much of a politically correct pussy to just deal with it, go get some fucking therapy you prissy prude bunch of faggots
    hall no one gives a shirt about anything you say anyway.. your just some stupid internet troll that likes the attention he gets...

Someone close this thread before it because a waste of space on the forums...

Clone

Clone

hall no one gives a shirt about anything you say anyway.. your just some stupid internet troll that likes the attention he gets...

Someone close this thread before it because a waste of space on the forums...

Clone
    agreed, all this has turned into is a mikey assessment thread.

i think in the first post i had on this thread i noted i have no intentions of using the spray again? because im fully aware it is a revolting picture..to everyone else.

thread be closed CLOSE!!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    Hall this is not your server and you don't make the rules. Some people do care thats why this thread was made in the first place... No one asked if you cared.
    If you have nothing constructive to add please stop posting.

Seems like Mikey realizes this was an error in judgment. If your an admin try taking an extra second to consider if what your spraying is appropriate. There are tons of great images you guys are free to use... so this topic should never really need to get to this level.