Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Alternate GG music ideas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Alternate GG music ideas

Zero you know this is one of the things we havent every really touched on with gg but you really need to remove alot of those shitty songs that play at the end of the map.

I mean my chemical romance, bad rap (no grand master flash or easy e?) and initial d music? about the only gg appropriate music out of the bunch is push it to the limit and some of the rock tracks so here goes my suggestions for there replacments

Now the rocky theme is alright for knife fighting but its abit loud but I think these would work as a good alternatives to it

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

And just for the cheese factor

Now for the ending themes

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong. - ending theme for the long good friday, great film by the way

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong. - how could you not include this?
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 08-21-2010 at 02:37 AM.

how bout some non-gay music? i will submit my suggestions when i get to a computer with a useable internet connection :P

3. Default

neon genesis evangelion theme
    eureka seven opening 2 and 4 songs
    GITS: stand alone complex opening song
    and one winged angel (AC version)

that is all
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Ending song to episode one from Highschool of the Dead.
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby View Post
    Ending song to episode one from Highschool of the Dead.
    +1

10char

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

Hall you obiviously have no taste in music then.

7. Default

I'll grab about 3 songs from each genre I can think of that isn't too out of lines.. I think we can agree on most.

Good news though, you can't be biased if there's only 3 songs per type D=

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I'll grab about 3 songs from each genre I can think of that isn't too out of lines.. I think we can agree on most.

Good news though, you can't be biased if there's only 3 songs per type D=
    your'e posting your suggestions here i assume? in .zip form.....ugh

9. Default

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OF2CPL74

Or for people who aren't megaupload savvy, I've uploaded it here.

And what's wrong with .zip? .rar is better, but zip if faster when it comes to simply projects like this.

The way this is organized is by type and by song. T2S1 is a completely different genre from T1S1. There is a lot of variety here, so none of you can say, "DEZ SUX!11!one!" Which I certainly hope you wouldn't regardless, because I would probably slap you.

I'VE GOT THE POWA!
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 09-02-2010 at 02:56 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OF2CPL74

Or for people who aren't megaupload savvy, I've uploaded it here.

And what's wrong with .zip? .rar is better, but zip if faster when it comes to simply projects like this.

The way this is organized is by type and by song. T2S1 is a completely different genre from T1S1. There is a lot of variety here, so none of you can say, "DEZ SUX!11!one!" Which I certainly hope you wouldn't regardless, because I would probably slap you.

I'VE GOT THE POWA!
    hey james, so as requested, i checked out the music, they arent bad as the songs themselves, some of them dnt work for knife fights tho... bcos they might become as lame as the "Dr evil " monologue thats overplayed...
    thats my commentary brah

t1s1 didnt like much.
    t1s2 , i got the power!???? nice , but too clichee:P but i;d go for it, adds suspense
    t1s3, i love it , shoud start at 00:04 tho.
    t2s1, nahhh
    t2s2, catchy, but loud unless high music is reduced a tad.
    t2s3 should start at 00:04, low background music tho.
    t3s1 nope
    t3s2 catchy, not bad for random background music, as long as not overplayed.
    t3s3 nahh
    t4s1 start at 00:04, reduce loudness, epic theme tho.
    t4s2 not bad, loud tho, but epic again, recommend taking that last part tho, its better than beginning.
    t4s3 same gendre as the last 2, epicness, but loud, duno if ppl would like hearing such loud music tho, i mean once is ok,,, but try repeating it 100 times straight -.- lol
    t5s1 heard it before... is it from an anime or smthn? nice tune. +1 for random song, -1 if same is used for ALL knife fights.
    t5s2 nah
    t5s3 nope.

song i recommend is this (IF SUCH SONGS ARE ALLOWED ON SERVER WITHOUT COPYRIGHT INFRIGEMENT) :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDRAh...eature=related
    u can start for example at 00:24 and carry on with the beat ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAYhNHhxN0A
    anyone for Mission imposssible?

anyone heard this one before? its smthn along the lines of ur songs there james:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnIMQElwqUk

this theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfkV6CMaQiw starting at 00:52?
    its the black perl song... am not sure again if we can use theme songs tho? i need to research on that...:S
    and this :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjjkH...eature=related
    in case u wondering, i was searching for battle themes:P never liked naruto -.- but still catchy song.

write me anytime if u need anything for the GG servers again, it really does suck that no one represents it yet...but i'd be happy to help work on improving it, by taking other ppl's opinions and reporting back
    will ttul regarding that thing we discussed btw
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...