Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Alternate GG music ideas

1. Default Alternate GG music ideas

Zero you know this is one of the things we havent every really touched on with gg but you really need to remove alot of those shitty songs that play at the end of the map.

I mean my chemical romance, bad rap (no grand master flash or easy e?) and initial d music? about the only gg appropriate music out of the bunch is push it to the limit and some of the rock tracks so here goes my suggestions for there replacments

Now the rocky theme is alright for knife fighting but its abit loud but I think these would work as a good alternatives to it

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

And just for the cheese factor

Now for the ending themes

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong. - ending theme for the long good friday, great film by the way

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong. - how could you not include this?
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 08-21-2010 at 02:37 AM.

how bout some non-gay music? i will submit my suggestions when i get to a computer with a useable internet connection :P

3. Default

neon genesis evangelion theme
    eureka seven opening 2 and 4 songs
    GITS: stand alone complex opening song
    and one winged angel (AC version)

that is all
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Ending song to episode one from Highschool of the Dead.
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby View Post
    Ending song to episode one from Highschool of the Dead.
    +1

10char

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

Hall you obiviously have no taste in music then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Hall you obiviously have no taste in music then.
    the only ones i agree with are creedence and europe for knife fights. otherwise there are much better options than the rest of your selections

8. Default

I'm going to make a zip folder filled with 10+ songs for knife fights. Whether you like them or not (hopefully you do) I would like your opinions regardless.

Anyone know the standard time for a knife fight? I'm gonna go with 20-30 seconds I think.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I'm going to make a zip folder filled with 10+ songs for knife fights. Whether you like them or not (hopefully you do) I would like your opinions regardless.

Anyone know the standard time for a knife fight? I'm gonna go with 20-30 seconds I think.
    yea usually alot shorter. but we got some assholes that make them last longer............:P

10. Default

I'll grab about 3 songs from each genre I can think of that isn't too out of lines.. I think we can agree on most.

Good news though, you can't be biased if there's only 3 songs per type D=

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.