Thread: Alternate GG music ideas

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Alternate GG music ideas

Zero you know this is one of the things we havent every really touched on with gg but you really need to remove alot of those shitty songs that play at the end of the map.

I mean my chemical romance, bad rap (no grand master flash or easy e?) and initial d music? about the only gg appropriate music out of the bunch is push it to the limit and some of the rock tracks so here goes my suggestions for there replacments

Now the rocky theme is alright for knife fighting but its abit loud but I think these would work as a good alternatives to it

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

And just for the cheese factor

Now for the ending themes

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong. - ending theme for the long good friday, great film by the way

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong. - how could you not include this?
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 08-21-2010 at 02:37 AM.