Thread: Oni TCTF Roof mods

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Oni TCTF Roof mods

I found it christmas the problems are that the roof needs to be taller, the windows in the main hall wider, the sky darker with clouds and the interior better lit and a bit brighter in color and griffins office needs to be wider

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

and adding all of those rooms back in would help make the map seem more lively.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

2. Default

I don't see any of these ideas working.

The roof is fine in height.
    I can't add a dark sky with clouds that is close to the one used in the game without creating a custom skybox which I don't have the ability nor the desire to do.
    Adding the four extra rooms will not enhance the gameplay because there is no reason to go into those rooms. The ones I created are barely used.
    I can't widen Griffin's office without having to resize the entire map, which I'm really not in the mood to do at this point.
    The lighting is fine. There is hardly a noticeable difference.

3. Default

Alright but atleast I did figure out what was bothering me with it, but your still going to do the elevator mods right? the it going slower for knife fighting and the bulletproof glass things