Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote Cyber, win herpes

1. Default

+1..
    nice guy, good admin.. kinda okay player.. BAD knifer..

good luck Cyber
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    +1..
    nice guy, good admin.. kinda okay player.. BAD knifer..

good luck Cyber
    am just quoting the lasr post bcos am on cell, thx everyone! Highly appreciated for the support!
    And carina??? BAD KNIFER?? Oh u just insulted my manhood, and u know whats gonna happen now bitch! Lol, thx nways and thx for txting me the forums updates
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    am just quoting the lasr post bcos am on cell, thx everyone! Highly appreciated for the support!
    And carina??? BAD KNIFER?? Oh u just insulted my manhood, and u know whats gonna happen now bitch! Lol, thx nways and thx for txting me the forums updates
    LOL.. your manhood?!?

anytime
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

+1...why? cause his name is Cyber; he'll have trouble learning the ways of a vagalion, annnnnnnnnnd he gave me a cookie (he has more, hes hiding it from us).

with all that said, wheres the bag of candieZ i was promised for posting here...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

5. Default

i think ur manhood got cut off during those many lost knifefights

succesful troll is succesful!!!

6. Default

+1000000000000000000

7. Default

lolllll star ahah, i only lost at most 10 FAIR knife fight for over all my admining time lol. That said, chopped off for each knife fight or not, i still have enough to make u go gaga over it
    Those who -1 me will receive a picture of my manhood (carina, star...its too late now to change ur posts, as much as u want to!)
    And carina, u know the 'manhood inside joke enough since france to respect it like a gd girl
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

lolllll star ahah, i only lost at most 10 FAIR knife fight for over all my admining time lol. That said, chopped off for each knife fight or not, i still have enough to make u go gaga over it
    Those who -1 me will receive a picture of my manhood (carina, star...its too late now to change ur posts, as much as u want to!)
    And carina, u know the 'manhood inside joke enough since france to respect it like a gd girl
    in other words, hes lost over 1000 (at most) when he didn't have admin.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

9. Default

In that case.. +1 i wanna see what you THINK is your manhood
    Last edited by Carina; 01-27-2011 at 01:51 PM.

10. Default

+1 for you bud