Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote Cyber, win herpes

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post

In that case.. -1 i wanna see what you THINK is your manhood
    lets not troll this serious page lol, but u dnt need to -1 me for that, u still have that old cam of urs from france i assume? lol btw sry not replyin msn, night u2 babe! And when u wake up, am still waiting for that sandwish!!

Wolf?? ?i highly doubt it, lets take it in game, u and me, last man standing gets a cookie
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    lets not troll this serious page lol, but u dnt need to -1 me for that, u still have that old cam of urs from france i assume? lol btw sry not replyin msn, night u2 babe! And when u wake up, am still waiting for that sandwish!!
    careful there cyber. thin line right now buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

+1
    Good admin, havent had to lose it on him yet!

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    careful there cyber. thin line right now buddy
    uhh.....wut?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    uhh.....wut?
    that sammich is for me!!

he can have one of ren's

+! still though
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

that sammich is for me!!

he can have one of ren's

+! still though
    bitch get off my sammich!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    bitch get off my sammich!
    oh, right. sorry.

so i get carina's, YOU get the mass of poisonous stuff known as Ren's cooking, and i guess cyber's left with blade's

8. Default

oh, right. sorry.

so i get carina's, YOU get the mass of poisonous stuff known as Ren's cooking, and i guess cyber's left with blade's
    lol, if i know carina well, she;s probably gonna be the one telling me to fix HER a fucking sandwich :P no use bashing heads with that girl :P
    and for some reason, u got me wondering what ren's cooking REALLY would taste like :P and perry? fix me a "canadian" sandwich!

soo... aco ? a + or - 1? i'll give u smthn to eat with a big piece of meat in it if u want?

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    lol, if i know carina well, she;s probably gonna be the one telling me to fix HER a fucking sandwich :P no use bashing heads with that girl :P
    and for some reason, u got me wondering what ren's cooking REALLY would taste like :P and perry? fix me a "canadian" sandwich!

soo... aco ? a + or - 1? i'll give u smthn to eat with a big piece of meat in it if u want?
    well, coming from you, i can be sure you're talking about some nice store-bought steak, since there's nothing "big" or "meaty" about your anatomy...so i suppose a +!

10. Default

well, coming from you, i can be sure you're talking about some nice store-bought steak, since there's nothing "big" or "meaty" about your anatomy...so i suppose a +!
    hehehe.... damn u accolyte... now am actually hungry for steak... brb guys :P
    and thx for the +1 regardless:P cu in game bro