Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote Cyber, win herpes

1. Cool Vote Cyber, or I kick your ass!<3

In game name: Cyber <ibis.a>

Born: March 1990

Weapons of choice: KNIFE! "gotcha bitch!"

Maps: Most GG maps, specially abbey and all the overplayed maps.
    All WCS maps

Reason for app: IBIS is the server i play ALL THE TIME on, after testing out many others. i love the players here, i love the admins, i respect all of em (fine.. most of them:P) and i try my best to be a welcoming guy to the server ( => more bait for my knife) and i am very fair with my admin usage. I have no legitimate abuse threads because i try to keep the servers at their best.

Experience: i have been playing CS all my life, i took a long ass time to play CSS tho, and as soon as i had it, i joined this server and in less than 2 weeks i wanted to be an admin, and i have been working my ass off as an admin to help everyone, day AND night,and that was more than a year ago as of now (january 2011). also i am trying to learn map making so that the clan could have its own map designer hopefully. i am a software engineer myself, and i'm good at my job, so im always happy to help zero around his work if ever needed it. and i am a forums whore now so i am always around to help out , i was also admin for other servers for a bit, and other games, so i know my way around rules.

Contact info: Steam me baby lol , and i'd be happy to drop by the server and help, or pm me here, or email me at [email protected]

Additional comments: i know its a bit early to apply for ibis as i know it takes time, yet i saw more recent admins making posts, much of which are more recent than me like brian and others (which i think are amazing)..
    i just want to have my post up there just to let it "age like fine whine" in time, by which time i would still be admin and with more experience to fit better in the clan... i hope u guys give me a fair chance and not troll my ass for having a bad accent HAHAHA

+1 me if u think i'm decent enough to join the clan, if u -1 me, please provide a reason so that i work harder to be better! if i get in, i will post nudies :P ... mmm ... not sure thats an incentive now that i think about it ;P
    Last edited by CYBER; 06-01-2013 at 04:24 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

+1 for eeerm... awesomeness? XD
    fun player tho, fair admin... one of the people that are rather enjoyable to play with

succesful troll is succesful!!!

3. Default

+1 Good admin and player

Oh Star I love your banner so cute!!
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

4. Default

+1 for good admin, if you want to get my blessings get some bad/stale/too big/reskinned maps removed and some new fresh maps into rotation. My 2 cents.
    980x @ 4200 mhz | EVGA e758 x58 | 6 GB DDR3 | EVGA GTX 590 Quad SLI | Vertex 2 100gb / 2x WD BE Cavier 1tb Raid 1
    OCZ Gold 1000w | 3x Acer 23" 1080p | Asus Xonar | Logitech Z-5300 5.1 surround

i cant vote for mccain instead? lol jk +1 for you!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    +1 Good admin and player

Oh Star I love your banner so cute!!
    ty ^^ yours' truly from here on the forums made it for me

succesful troll is succesful!!!

7. Default

+1

+1 for being a good admin/friend

-1 for being a Canadian

+1 for keeping America's head warm :P

9. Default