Thread: [ATTENTION] fdsal0 and Katana No Clipping

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default [ATTENTION] fdsal0 and Katana No Clipping

Admin's INGAME name: fdsal0
    You're INGAME name: X 1 Viper1

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): He was no clipping himself to the end of the map on rooftop runaway. I took the demo before i warned him, because i knew he would stop if i threatened him. I then warn him, and he offers to no clip me as well what the fuck?!?!?!

-------------------------------
    ------------------I'd like to add (Jeimuzu):

(CONSOLE) : player Inny is in no clip mode
    (CONSOLE) : player Katana <ibis.a> is in no clip mode
    ] ma_admins
    (CONSOLE) : player Katana <ibis.a> is mortal again
    Current Admins with 'admin' flag List

Name Admin Name
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Katana <ibis.a> Katana
    HE_WHO_HAS_THE_DRUGS<ibis.a> echo501st
    (CONSOLE) : player Inny is mortal again
    MeLTeDButta killed dirtbike with zombie_claws_of_death.
    ☢ [MP5] CaRtMaN☢ : ?
    Wrote 'screenshots/zm_hauntedmanor_v10000.jpg': 2.76 MB (1280x720) compresssed (quality 90) to 219.81 KB
    (CONSOLE) : player Inny is in no clip mode
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 08-22-2010 at 07:33 AM.

2. Post Sorry

im sorry i was just having fun and i just sopped i even lost the rcon command so yeah im never gunna do it again and sorry guys if this made you mad i never used it to kill zombies or infect humins nor did i use it to hide in an illigal area the mane reason why i used it was to explore a map or just screw around

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fdsal0 View Post
    im sorry i was just having fun and i just sopped i even lost the rcon command so yeah im never gunna do it again and sorry guys if this made you mad i never used it to kill zombies or infect humins nor did i use it to hide in an illigal area the mane reason why i used it was to explore a map or just screw around
    Sorry to be a snitch..But....You also 800 Anti Grav'd us in zm_retard lolol
    Steam Profile Name: [SIZE="6"]Little Maestro

"Don't Get Lost In Heaven"

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Prowlerr View Post
    Yeah I've played with you before..Like a couple days before...I was Maestro
    hey wtf man you guys wanted me to you all got pissed at me untill i did i said no and kept saying it but then u guys were all like if u dont we are gunna get pissed why are u snitching about it when u guys wanted it including u

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    Admin's INGAME name: fdsal0
    You're INGAME name: X 1 Viper1

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): He was no clipping himself to the end of the map on rooftop runaway. I took the demo before i warned him, because i knew he would stop if i threatened him. I then warn him, and he offers to no clip me as well what the fuck?!?!?!
    im sorry man i stopped i even banned myself for 30 mins i mean i was screwing around but i did stop doing it and im never gunna again
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 08-22-2010 at 07:36 AM.

5. Default

Wait he messed with gravity? You do realize that can potentially crash the server...Whatchamacallit did that once, he got his own thread by ZERO.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Wait he messed with gravity? You do realize that can potentially crash the server...Whatchamacallit did that once, he got his own thread by ZERO.
    i did it because people kept asking and asking i kept saying no because u guys were gunna take my admin away but then a bunch of people said they would complain about me if i didnt im sorry if i screwed around but i changed it back pretty quickly like in 2 minutes

well im on the verge of quitting cs because u guys its like u want me to be sad i said what i needed to say and what i thought would help me and if i get my admin taken away i think ima quit
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 08-22-2010 at 07:36 AM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fdsal0 View Post
    well im on the verge of quitting cs because u guys its like u want me to be sad i said what i needed to say and what i thought would help me and if i get my admin taken away i think ima quit
    relax, ignore the flaming fucks.

i'm sure you'll just get a slap on the wrist this time.

P.s. How old are you?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    chibby crashed the server by fucking with gravity back in the day also.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

You nerds.
    Either don't use noclip, or use it for things that are actually beneficial to the SERVER. Like, in highschool. when someone cades the red-room, I noclip there, so i don't have to spectate. Shoot his cade, letting them know its NOT allowed. that usually works better than chat+mic. i do it all three.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

10. Default

This NEEDS to stop. I don't want to see anyone using noclip anymore unless it's to kill someone barricaded in the Red Room or Trashcan Room.. Simply because that's funny as hell..

But on a more serious note.. Be ye warned new admins, misuse of admin abilities will result in punishment.

AND to all ye spammers, flammers, and retarders.. Stop f***ing spamming, flaming, and being generally retarded.. I deleted a total of 22 posts and merged 4.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.