Thread: [REPLACE] gg_glass_tank

1. Default [REPLACE] gg_glass_tank

Map to remove: gg_glass_tank
    Map to add: gg_glass_tank_x
    Reason: The original glass_tank map is incredibly difficult to navigate for many players due to the glass textures in the level. The newer version replaces the textures so the areas of passage are much easier to navigate.
    Attached Images

2. Default

Christmas it actually looks worse, I think all it needed were better borders on the glass to see where it starts and ends.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Christmas it actually looks worse, I think all it needed were better borders on the glass to see where it starts and ends.
    Couldn't stand the old textures, and there is no fucking way I make a new version with those textures in there.

4. Default

why not just get rid of it? the map's shit to begin with
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Actually I will change it with this version b/c it is easier to navigate and the colors add to the odd ball fun flare of this type of map.