Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2 kills 1 gun

my god...

sickest shit I have ever seen....And i lurk 4chan!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    my god...

sickest shit I have ever seen....And i lurk 4chan!
    i've watched all those retarded clips laughing my ass off at how retarded ppl are :P(u can find them at thatsphucked.com)
    and yet, the BME olympics is the only one that made me almost throw up -.-
    i blame XEN for making me watch those clips straight in a row!!!!

but seriously now, i wish u can level up twice again it needed skills (or luck:P) to double penetrate, i mean, to double kill 2 ppl in with 1 bullet!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    i've watched all those retarded clips laughing my ass off at how retarded ppl are :P(u can find them at thatsphucked.com)
    and yet, the BME olympics is the only one that made me almost throw up -.-
    i blame XEN for making me watch those clips straight in a row!!!!

but seriously now, i wish u can level up twice again it needed skills (or luck:P) to double penetrate, i mean, to double kill 2 ppl in with 1 bullet!

Hahaha my powers of persuation have caused you nausea muahahhaa!
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Hahaha my powers of persuation have caused you nausea muahahhaa!
    xen: did u ever watch bme olympics?
    cyber: no, maybe? i watched all the retard clips u mentionned but dnt remember their names.
    xen : this one will make u throw up for sure, u wont be able to watch half of it ....
    cyber: is that a dare? give me a sec let me watch it...
    *guy chopping off dick and maybe putting it in a fucking chicken soup*

cyber: *erghh* XENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN why the fuck did u run from the server????????:P that vid made me flinch!!
    xen : see that didnt affect me as much as 1 guy 1 cup.
    cyber : well, am a guy, pain olympics makes me flinch, whereas 1 the butt cup makes YOU flinch:P i guess each person is affected by stuff they might relate to ?:P
    *laughs, cyber goes and throws up, comes back and xen laughed and left. conversation ends ackwardly, *

++ sorry for taking over thread, just wanted to show how "persuasive xen can be
    PS: how about that double level up thing???
    i just killed 3 ppl headshot with ONE awp shot... (there were alligned in deagle)... no xtra levels
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

ahhh the 2 lvls with 1 gun was nice, but if you think about it we are playing gungame here.....

Last i checked gungame is to work your way through ALL the guns, if youd get a double kill on lets say the AK and go straight to the FAMAS hows that a fair win if you end up winning? You didnt use the scout, which alot of people consider one of the hardest guns to get the kill in most maps...leave it the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by hmdbrian View Post
    ahhh the 2 lvls with 1 gun was nice, but if you think about it we are playing gungame here.....

Last i checked gungame is to work your way through ALL the guns, if youd get a double kill on lets say the AK and go straight to the FAMAS hows that a fair win if you end up winning? You didnt use the scout, which alot of people consider one of the hardest guns to get the kill in most maps...leave it the way it is.
    what about a double kill with glock? ive done that twice. it let me go past knife, which isnt a gun. is that bad? lol jk im just being an ass

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    lol jk im just being an ass
    Quite the revelation of the century.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Quite the revelation of the century.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    anyone else think of 2 girls 1 cup when reading the name of this thread lol?
    Haha totally did!!!