Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2 kills 1 gun

1. Default 2 kills 1 gun

We used to be able to get 2 levels if we kill 2 people with one bullet. We no longer are able to do this anymore, is this supposed to be like this or not?

I have done it with the AK, Scout, and shotgun twice now and not gotten the 2 lvs like I should

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

...i never remember that working.

like, ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

That's prolly 'cause you aren't good enough? :P

But srsly, yeah it's been an on and off thing for a few years now IIRC. Depends what version of GG... mods... etc possibly. Zero could have just turned it off though.

4. Default

That was a glitch after the OB update that was fixed. It is working the way that it should.

5. Default

Its working the way it shouldnt, this was a happy accident the kind which valve was good at a few years ago that made them so successfull and it should be fixed so that it does this again.

and remove the reserved slots from gg already damn it.

the best feeling is when you do it with glock, for real ive done it twice, its awesome

7. Default

Hall, i can do knife, so my favorite time to do it is with the AK

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Hall, i can do knife, so my favorite time to do it is with the AK
    i know, you just feel more powerful doing it with such a weak gun as the glock :P

anyone else think of 2 girls 1 cup when reading the name of this thread lol?

10. Default

I thought of BME Pain Olympics.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "