Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Delays

1. Arrow Delays

Note that all actions will be delayed until Wednesday. I am going back up to school and that is when I will be back online. Right now I am getting ready to reformat and then tomorrow I will be packing. See SB2.1 thread for more info on my build and why I have not been very active in recent days.

2. Default

System is now being packed I will only have access via my phone for the next day or so. Any new threads ect in the last 24 hours have not been read, you will see me going over everything at the end of this week when I am fully back up to speed. I still got to finish reinstalling all my programs now that I reformatted to 64bit.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    System is now being packed I will only have access via my phone for the next day or so. Any new threads ect in the last 24 hours have not been read, you will see me going over everything at the end of this week when I am fully back up to speed. I still got to finish reinstalling all my programs now that I reformatted to 64bit.
    Don't forget to use a 32 bit IE browser if u like MS as no flash is developed yet for 64bit.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Don't forget to use a 32 bit IE browser if u like MS as no flash is developed yet for 64bit.
    what? i use 64 bit. it runs perfectly
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Dont you mean HTML5 [canvas] and [video]?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Dont you mean HTML5 [canvas] and [video]?
    yes, yes I do

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

7. Default

I use firefox, I do not even think there is a 64 bit version. Anyways what I did was save a virtual copy of my old OS drive so I could restore all my programs and settings. So for firefox I got to keep all my passwords and addons ect.

I am still getting everything restored but it is coming along nicely.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I use firefox, I do not even think there is a 64 bit version.
    There isn't and thanks. Hope you have a good year in school.

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

9. Default

fire fox is much smoother then IE

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    fire fox is much smoother then IE
    Ever since FF 3 and its damned memory leak, I have to disagree, there is a reason why FF market share is dropping fast

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?