Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Delays

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Ever since FF 3 and its damned memory leak, I have to disagree, there is a reason why FF market share is dropping fast
    What browser are you using ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    fire fox is much smoother then IE
    agreed. it's also alot faster. but chrome is even lighter than FF

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Ever since FF 3 and its damned memory leak, I have to disagree, there is a reason why FF market share is dropping fast
    they fixed the memory leak after the second update they put out i beleive. i have 3.5.10 on my comp, but i don't use it anymore. i use chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

I will never stop using firefox. Its the best for me. But on my laptop i only have chrome

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    I will never stop using firefox.
    +1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

I will never stop using firefox. Its the best for me. But on my laptop i only have chrome
    ...that's like saying that you'll never drive anything other than a ford...but that you use drive a Tacoma whenever you're at your dad's place.

wtf? download firefox portatble or just regular firefox and put it on your laptop
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Put it this way. I will not drive any other car but a ford.

but my bike is a kawasaki.

7. Default

You can't download things on your laptop?

I choose to have only chrome on the laptop

9. Default

I choose to have only chrome on the laptop
    Despite a superior product being available to you?

That's stupid.

I use the laptop when im roaming around, for media. Chrome is better with youtube and watching shows and movies.

Firefox does everything else lol.