Thread: I must really love you Zero...

1. Default I must really love you Zero...

My paypal just keeps donating $11.00 automatically for Admin privileges that I have, don't or, due to medical reasons, can't invoke...

Now that is devotion...

Thought I'd drop a line... let you know things are going... it's going better than expected with the amputation... Phantom Pains still put me into the fetal position at night... but I have since taken my 1981 CJ-5 Jeep out Baha'n (five days after the surgery), went swimming on the sixth day (yes like a one paddle canoe, I swim in circles), friends came up from Boston to party with me just before the stitches came out, and starting physical and aqua therapy Wednesday and going to start the prosthetic fitting next week... Then I will have more therapy to help me use the hardware...

Miss you all... Yes even you Maynard... hope I can jump back to playing within the next three months or so... So is my WCS server running right yet... am I gonna have to rebuild my stats to get Eva again...? Is Wolf behaving himself... if you guys have Facebook (one of the few things I can still do), be sure to add me (Mathew Morgan) so you can check out the photos from the surgery and later this week I'll be posting some post-op pics... my surgeon was nice enough to photograph the severed hand (which is being cremated (today), and since I had the biopsied hand in my freezer for the weekend, I will have the "Pickled Hand" photos up on Facebook within the next day or so...

Well go to go see my parents... don't be a stranger and drop me a line...

Hope to see you all soon...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

2. Default

Hey brother thanks for checking in!!!!! Good to know your still standing strong!! I truly respect you for carrying on like this. If you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask! Stay strong!
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    Miss you all... Yes even you Maynard...
    I lol'd

am I gonna have to rebuild my stats to get Eva again...?
    no, zero said he should be able 2 transfer everything over eventually. WCS is in beta testing mode right now, it still has a long ways 2 go.

Is Wolf behaving himself...
    not really, he's been asked 2 be bannd from the servers cause he's failing school, apparently.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Bad Dog, Bad.... fix them grades... I will be coming back to the yard...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

5. Default

Bad Dog, Bad.... fix them grades... I will be coming back to the yard...
    This applies to me, damn you 3 Cs!

Is Wolf behaving himself...

No i am NOT behaving myself. I knifed a few people in the back on gungame (more than a few actually), killed many people on WCS beta to the point where they leave , annnnd i'm getting myself banned for 277+ days upon request.

Glad to hear from you chronic. I'll be in my dog house, and will return hopefully with nothing that'll make me wanna do a ban again.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7. Default

Get Well Soon Chronic.