Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hospital Differences

1. Default

This should get good.

2. Default

I'm sure as hell amazed people with Asperger's can grasp the multi quote function quite well.

I stand by my point. Like I said, if you feel so offended that a nurse won't ask you that question after you turn 18 or for that matter ask you in front of your wife who apparently hurt her leg (don't ask btw lol) then petition it. Because after you're 18 and a male, you're pretty capable as a man of handling your own. BTW, more gay men are susceptible of abuse than straight men.

/thread

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

because gays are pussies?!?! Is that what your getting at?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I'm sure as hell amazed people with Asperger's can grasp the multi quote function quite well.

I stand by my point. Like I said, if you feel so offended that a nurse won't ask you that question after you turn 18 or for that matter ask you in front of your wife who apparently hurt her leg (don't ask btw lol) then petition it. Because after you're 18 and a male, you're pretty capable as a man of handling your own. BTW, more gay men are susceptible of abuse than straight men.

/thread
    Cool story, bro.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

5. Default

What the fuck, is it just me or is almost everyone here getting pissed off at each other?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    What the fuck, is it just me or is almost everyone here getting pissed off at each other?
    Shut the fuck up blade. This is cereal.

Well actually, it sorta is...

How are you blade?

Quote Originally Posted by bladetwinswords View Post
    what the fuck, is it just me or is almost everyone here getting pissed off at each other?
    why won't you love me like you used too blade!!!!!! Where is the drive? I miss you hunny.

8. Default

in other words since you don't have insurance is it ok to send you home so we can have a room open for people who do is what they are asking.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    in other words since you don't have insurance is it ok to send you home so we can have a room open for people who do is what they are asking.
    Edited my original statement because I think you're kind of slow, so i feel bad.
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 08-24-2010 at 08:49 PM.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Edited my original statement because I think you're kind of slow, so i feel bad.
    What else do you expect from Squidward?