Thread: BANNED for asking why bob threw the nade????

1. Default BANNED for asking why bob threw the nade????

Hey alot of you guys and gals probably don't know me but i was just recently (12:38 aug 31st) playing gungame when the matched was about to end a guy name hi my name is bob threw a nade into a crowd of CT and i slayed him and he killed us all but once the match ended i was like why did you threw the nade and everyone else was gonna slay him also but the match ended ans so forth but i was banned and i dont know why. he threw the nade and i asked him why he did it and i got banned.????? i just want some answers that's all.

2. Default

Ugh Bob threw his nade and you walked right into it and then started bitching you were going to slay him so Brian stuck up for his brother and banned you for 5 minutes get over it fail thread.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

3. Default

yea it was way to late, and this whole situation did nothing but caused a huge ass scream fest between like 5 people in the room and i asked for everyone to calm down and it didnt work so i banned him for 5 mins to calm the room down..he came back i talked to him about it on steam and all is good.....close this thread before it becomes a 12 page spam fest plz.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hmdbrian View Post
    yea it was way to late, and this whole situation did nothing but caused a huge ass scream fest between like 5 people in the room and i asked for everyone to calm down and it didnt work so i banned him for 5 mins to calm the room down..he came back i talked to him about it on steam and all is good.....close this thread before it becomes a 12 page spam fest plz.
    agreed. brian and him talked it out after the 5 minute ban, he understood what happened and took it pretty well, so this thread is useless now as everyhting is ok.
    but nxt time, you should wait a couple minutes before posting a thread :P by the time u pressed "post", the ban was over:P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...