Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Attention] [hylus]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a>

1. Default

His admin is about to run out if I remember right.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    His admin is about to run out if I remember right.
    Yup. I forgot he is no longer paying for admin.

3. Default

You know this just royaly pisses me off. When someone is about to unsubscribe for admin, there is always that chance that they will abuse it for all they have left.

I would like to request that he doesn't get access to admin again.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Metastasis View Post
    Woah, woah...woah.......woah, TONY is one of the more active admins on ZM and I would hate to see anything happen to him. It would be a shame if he couldn't take care of the server since he listens to players' requests, gets rid of rule breakers, etc. This is all true, except when he's drunk, then he apparently becomes ANGRY TONY and has fits of rage where the server is going to clear out, one way or another, lol. People make dumb mistakes when they're drunk, so let's unban some people and let drunk fits of rage be drunk fits of rage.
    ummmmm.Hello im also there too and i dont like rule breakers too and therefore tony is a rule breaker and he shall be dealt with...easy as that..
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

5. Default

Blink is one of the most chill admins i've seen. He still does a great job keeping zmod clean. t0nyyy was decent until his admin was almost done.

6. Default

i can even be drunk and still chill...(thanks blades)
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post
    admin ingame name:[hylus]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a>
    my ingame nameeAd&GoNe?-<ibis.a>......(blink)
    Reason:Well lets just start off that this guy is too drunk too play ....He is swearing up a storm...calling everybody the "N" word like he bout to go into battle or something ......and i've had a couple people see it too...then the banning ...he starts to ban people for i guess looking at him so he says...i guess...wait i know im not the only person that will be on here for this admin....and of course i've warned him plenty of times....

Time:sorry only got the time.......sometime between 4:00 and 4:30
    this is what i think:

Walter was drunk, banned some heads then got banned
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3365

Dogbrother was drunk, banned some heads, said he was gay and loves to take it in the ass and then he got banned
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2972

Tony got drunk said the N word, banned some heads and then he got............... wait a minute... WTF?! he didn't get banned yet?!
    Last edited by alex_mamaroneck; 08-25-2010 at 03:23 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Metastasis View Post
    Woah, woah...woah.......woah, TONY is one of the more active admins on ZM and I would hate to see anything happen to him. It would be a shame if he couldn't take care of the server since he listens to players' requests, gets rid of rule breakers, etc. This is all true, except when he's drunk, then he apparently becomes ANGRY TONY and has fits of rage where the server is going to clear out, one way or another, lol. People make dumb mistakes when they're drunk, so let's unban some people and let drunk fits of rage be drunk fits of rage.
    no clue who you are, but what he's normally like doesn't matter worth 2 shits. and if he was calling people niggers then that in it's self is a abuse issue, and it's far worse if it's coming from an admin. we don't turn a blind eye 2 abuse cause you were good in the past lol.
    Last edited by maynard; 08-25-2010 at 04:14 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

i get drunk and come on to the servers 90% of the time.. if you see me sober remember it.. its rare.

even i am no where near as bad as what i am hearing.. minus maybe a lil over rage on some noobs and a horrid spray.

from what i hear it is a clear sign of arrogance. Getting drunk, then acting all high and mighty for having interweb powerz.

10. Default

I will make sure Zero is aware of this guys actions and see what punishment he thinks best fit.

In the meantime I have people watching this guy... if there is any more trouble I will issue a week ban myself.