Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Attention] [hylus]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a>

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Yes officer

Look its a stretch but seriously noobs come in here and wonder why admins stand up for regulars and overlook them...
    I'm not saying it helps admins always make the right decision but its just how things are done.

@ Also Perry I could show you a list a mile long of admins/regulars who have gotten into deep shit... ask anyone about Walter.
    You wont hear from him cause he is no longer with us... At IBIS we are all about 2nd chances but cross the line and see what happens.

yes I was here during the walter fiasco.

Whatever. Everyone is equal, some more equal than others i suppose.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    yes I was here during the walter fiasco.

Whatever. Everyone is equal, some more equal than others i suppose.
    Yeah welcome to an on line community... welcome to politics... welcome to real life.
    We all wish for the everyone is equal fairy tale but that's just not how things are in the real world sorry but I'm not gonna sugar coat or bullshit things.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 08-26-2010 at 05:13 AM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Yeah welcome to an on line community... welcome to politics... welcome to real life.
    We all wish for the everyone is equal fairy tell but that's just not how things are in the real world sorry but I'm not gonna sugar coat or bullshit things.
    officer is correct

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    So is this separate from when he was drunk and went wild or another incident?
    it was a long, one time thing..
    i joined the game a little while after the first admin abuse case on him got posted..
    and i have played they Tony a few times before, and i have never seen him that drunk as he was that night/day..
    however.. when i was in there he "only" banned 2 ppl.. 1 for beeing very disrespectfull (i would have banned the guy too) and the second one was him self..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

6. Default

Ok I see it like this he was reported his unruly behavior, so now hes on probation, if he fucks up again soon, more drastic measures should be taken.

I wasn't there so i cant account for what he did, blink has a good clean reputation with me and the community, as far as i know. And Damion too, But to me this looks like one long incident of one night........ So I wont put him on trial for the same crime twice, but Tony definitely being watched and evaluated