Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Attention] [hylus]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a>

1. Default [Attention] [hylus]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a>

admin ingame name:[hylus]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a>
    my ingame nameeAd&GoNe?-<ibis.a>......(blink)
    Reason:Well lets just start off that this guy is too drunk too play ....He is swearing up a storm...calling everybody the "N" word like he bout to go into battle or something ......and i've had a couple people see it too...then the banning ...he starts to ban people for i guess looking at him so he says...i guess...wait i know im not the only person that will be on here for this admin....and of course i've warned him plenty of times....

Time:sorry only got the time.......sometime between 4:00 and 4:30
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

2. Default

i wasnt in the game but i got messaged by shadow talker telling me about this. aparently it was like 5 people who got banned

3. Default

dam 2 posts about this guy back to back say by by to your admin.

4. Default

Oh, Tony. You so silly.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    dam 2 posts about this guy back to back say by by to your admin.
    I just can't help but say your english is so fucked up bad.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

6. Default

From what all i have been hearing, tony needs to be dealt with. Im sure correct punishment will be taken care of soon.
    Last edited by mag36; 08-24-2010 at 09:03 PM.

7. Default

When he's on the server, make sure you get a nice demo of it. I want to see how crazy this guy gets LOL.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

8. Default

is this were the brokan english thread is takeing place at? If not someone derict me to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

Woah, woah...woah.......woah, TONY is one of the more active admins on ZM and I would hate to see anything happen to him. It would be a shame if he couldn't take care of the server since he listens to players' requests, gets rid of rule breakers, etc. This is all true, except when he's drunk, then he apparently becomes ANGRY TONY and has fits of rage where the server is going to clear out, one way or another, lol. People make dumb mistakes when they're drunk, so let's unban some people and let drunk fits of rage be drunk fits of rage.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Metastasis View Post
    Woah, woah...woah.......woah, TONY is one of the more active admins on ZM and I would hate to see anything happen to him. It would be a shame if he couldn't take care of the server since he listens to players' requests, gets rid of rule breakers, etc. This is all true, except when he's drunk, then he apparently becomes ANGRY TONY and has fits of rage where the server is going to clear out, one way or another, lol. People make dumb mistakes when they're drunk, so let's unban some people and let drunk fits of rage be drunk fits of rage.
    Rarely.

And if you can't handle the power you shouldn't have the power. End of story. If Tony can't understand that then he should not be paying for his admin. There is no excuse for clearing out a server due to malpractice.