Thread: [Attention] [hylus]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a>

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default [Attention] [hylus]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a>

admin ingame name:[hylus]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a>
    my ingame nameeAd&GoNe?-<ibis.a>......(blink)
    Reason:Well lets just start off that this guy is too drunk too play ....He is swearing up a storm...calling everybody the "N" word like he bout to go into battle or something ......and i've had a couple people see it too...then the banning ...he starts to ban people for i guess looking at him so he says...i guess...wait i know im not the only person that will be on here for this admin....and of course i've warned him plenty of times....

Time:sorry only got the time.......sometime between 4:00 and 4:30
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

2. Default

i wasnt in the game but i got messaged by shadow talker telling me about this. aparently it was like 5 people who got banned

3. Default

dam 2 posts about this guy back to back say by by to your admin.

4. Default

Oh, Tony. You so silly.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    dam 2 posts about this guy back to back say by by to your admin.
    I just can't help but say your english is so fucked up bad.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

6. Default

From what all i have been hearing, tony needs to be dealt with. Im sure correct punishment will be taken care of soon.
    Last edited by mag36; 08-24-2010 at 09:03 PM.

7. Default

When he's on the server, make sure you get a nice demo of it. I want to see how crazy this guy gets LOL.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post
    admin ingame name:[hylus]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a>
    my ingame nameeAd&GoNe?-<ibis.a>......(blink)
    Reason:Well lets just start off that this guy is too drunk too play ....He is swearing up a storm...calling everybody the "N" word like he bout to go into battle or something ......and i've had a couple people see it too...then the banning ...he starts to ban people for i guess looking at him so he says...i guess...wait i know im not the only person that will be on here for this admin....and of course i've warned him plenty of times....

Time:sorry only got the time.......sometime between 4:00 and 4:30
    this is what i think:

Walter was drunk, banned some heads then got banned
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3365

Dogbrother was drunk, banned some heads, said he was gay and loves to take it in the ass and then he got banned
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2972

Tony got drunk said the N word, banned some heads and then he got............... wait a minute... WTF?! he didn't get banned yet?!
    Last edited by alex_mamaroneck; 08-25-2010 at 03:23 PM.