Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Mod broken

1. Default Zombie Mod broken

Okay,for some reason today ZMod has suddenly become broken.Here's the list of bugs I found so far:

1.Sometimes a first zombie will not be chosen.
    2.Sometimes a zombie will have a gun.
    3.First zombie,and most of the time also the regular zombies has like the normal amount of health with 100 or so HP,and instead of showing the health overlay when a zombie,it shows one about nightvision and then another overlay advertising the server.
    4.Sometimes maps don't have a time limit.
    5.First zombie will simply turn into a regular Terrorist as a human,and appears to have become a sort of "teammate",meaning you can't kill/hurt him,but he can't kill/hurt/infect you either.(Can still use guns,like a normal human,but since he/she's on the other team,he can only communicate with general chat unless alltalk is on)
    6.Sometimes your able to still join a team AND spawn after the zombie has been chosen.
    7.Round will randomly and suddenly end saying "Terrorists Eliminated",even when nobody has died/gotten infected.
    8.Sometimes you will get tagged by a zombie,hear the RRRRRRANNNNNNN sound that plays whenever you get tagged,have the screen shake slightly like it does whenever you get tagged by a zombie,but your still a human who can use guns but can't hurt anyone like a teammate,and sometimes you will not even switch teams.
    9.If a "zombie" is still a human,sometimes you can hear their radio commands despite them being on the other team.

What's going on?

EDIT:Nevermind,Emo <Ibis.a> just restarted the server,the bugs seem to have fixed after that.
    Last edited by Trazen4; 08-23-2010 at 10:29 AM.

2. Default

You all probably played one of the maps that breaks everything (like haunted manor)

3. Default

no one plays zm anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    no one plays with my vagina lol.
    fixed for ya budday

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    fixed for ya budday

Yeah this was weird, but like he said, the restart took care of it. I've never seen anything like it before, though.

edit: I have no idea what maps were played prior to the issues, I joined when it was already screwed up.

6. Default

lotr maps and spacestsation escape break shit sometimes
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    lotr maps and spacestsation escape break shit sometimes
    Nah,when I joined it was on Roy Barricade Factory,though Bane Of Soldiers (a known regular) said it had been going for several hours.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trazen4 View Post
    Nah,when I joined it was on Roy Barricade Factory,though Bane Of Soldiers (a known regular) said it had been going for several hours.
    it wan't barricade factory that broke it. that map's pretty stable...just not all that good.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    no one plays zm anymore.
    everybody is still on there they just dont wanna play with noobs(retards)...so if your on and dont see anybody on there then its cause your on at the time....lawls.......and i was on around 4 this morning and the server started to go shitty then already
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post
    everybody is still on there they just dont wanna play with noobs(retards)...so if your on and dont see anybody on there then its cause your on at the time....lawls.......and i was on around 4 this morning and the server started to go shitty then already
    yeah taz, it's more like no-one plays with you. blink, i'll try to be on tonight. probably around 7:30 until 9-ish. i keep the noobs in check and the maps good if you wanna stop in