Thread: [ADD] Multiple

1. Default [ADD] Multiple

Map: gg_orange_indoor_rawk_condensed
    Reason: Very small version of the original Orange_indoor map for incredibly faced gameplay or slow times during the day.
    gg_orange_indoor_rawk_condensed0005.jpggg_orange_indoor_rawk_condensed0006.jpggg_orange_indoor_rawk_condensed0007.jpggg_orange_indoor_rawk_condensed0008.jpg

Map: gg_orange_indoor_rawk_x2
    Reason: Smaller version of the original Orange_indoor map without cutting out any of the meat and potatoes parts (the teleporter and basement area
    gg_orange_indoor_rawk_x20000.jpggg_orange_indoor_rawk_x20001.jpggg_orange_indoor_rawk_x20002.jpggg_orange_indoor_rawk_x20003.jpggg_orange_indoor_rawk_x20004.jpg
    Map: gg_rampage_x
    Reason: My personal rendition of the N64 and arcade game RAMPAGE, where you take one of three monsters and tear up the city. Simple map with buildings you can climb like ladders to see your enemies from a distance.
    gg_rampage_x0002.jpggg_rampage_x0003.jpggg_rampage_x0004.jpggg_rampage_x0005.jpggg_rampage_x0008.jpggg_rampage_x0016.jpg
    Map: gg_ultimate_x
    Reason: This is a texture map similar to the former dust map (the one that would change its appearance after each round). The difference is, this one doesn't glitch and trap you in your own spawn. There are seven different playing styles (If I'm counting correctly) including a bonus round where all of the areas are opened for use. Adds variety so players cannot use the same strategies over and over and gives a sense of uniqueness to each individual round.

(Screenies will be uploaded in next post, I reached max.

ZIP FILE: http://uploading.com/files/bmebde44/maps.zip/

2. Default

Map: gg_ultimate_x (redundant)
    Reason: This is a texture map similar to the former dust map (the one that would change its appearance after each round). The difference is, this one doesn't glitch and trap you in your own spawn. There are seven different playing styles (If I'm counting correctly) including a bonus round where all of the areas are opened for use. Adds variety so players cannot use the same strategies over and over and gives a sense of uniqueness to each individual round.
    gg_ultimate_x0001.jpggg_ultimate_x0003.jpggg_ultimate_x0004.jpggg_ultimate_x0005.jpggg_ultimate_x0006.jpggg_ultimate_x0007.jpggg_ultimate_x0008.jpg