Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Joker's App

1. Thumbs up Joker's App

In game name: Joker | ibis.a

Born: Augaust 12, 1991

Location: San jose, California (but I'm going to be moving here shortly to Kansas City, Missouri)

Weapons of choice:
    Knife, Deagle, P228, M4A1, and AK47

Maps:
    Most GG maps, gg_shotty, gg_LEGO_MAFIA

Reason for app:
    I have been playing on IBIS servers for about 5 years now and I have had admin for about 54 months(4 and a half years) now, I have always enjoyed playing on IBIS and the community. I figured that I put my name into the hat to possibly become a clan member.

Experience:
    I have been playing Counter-Strike since the day it came out (now dont get fooled by my steamid because I have sold my two beginning accounts), I have played in C.A.L., ESEA, and some tournaments.

Contact info:

My steam is ßff.Joker ibis.a

Additional comments:
    I have always loved being apart of this community and even though some of the previous clan members and I weren't getting along before I still liked playing on the servers every once in a while. I feel like I have come back with a whole new outlook on life compared to what I used to be. A lot of things have changed and I feel like I have helped the community out before and will continue to help the community out as much as I possibly can. I'm not currently an ULA, but I have been posting in the ban threads constantly and have been keeping up with talking with regulars and introductions and helping to admin the game servers for a long time. I don't get any abuse threads and am always trying to assist other admins out with questions they have or things they're unsure about. I have been with this community for a long time and I just figured I would update my clan app and hope you guys accept me.
    Last edited by Joker; 09-02-2015 at 09:31 PM.

2. Default

good guy, good admin, decent player..
    fun to play with

+1
    Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

+/- 0

im not sure yet.

4. Default

Too early for an app.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    +/- 0

im not sure yet.
    why even bother posting then.

+1 man, either because your a great guy or you are extremely tolerant lol

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I also love the rule of you have to be 15 years of age in order to use your mic!!
    It's actually called the 10 pubes rule, meaning you must have at least 10 strands of pubic hair in order for you to use the mic on the server.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

i dont even know u joker, so u must not have been playing on ibis very long. anyways gl man, but its probly too early

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    It's actually called the 10 pubes rule, meaning you must have at least 10 strands of pubic hair in order for you to use the mic on the server.
    lol nice Hobo

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    i dont even know u joker, so u must not have been playing on ibis very long. anyways gl man, but its probly too early

I was thinking it was a little early, but i decided to atleast put something out there saying im interested.

9. Default

have heard of u yet.....still way to early for and app...its just going to get buried good luck though..
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

10. Default

Everybody needs to realize he just put the app in so that his name is out there and people can remember him. That way when we see him in game we can be like "Oh, thats the guy from the forums, I like (or dislike) this guy."

For me its a +0 until I get to know you a bit better, but you're on the right track